What 'Vs' Movie would you love to see?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
What movies would you love to combine like AVP or Freddy Vs Jason?

Personally I love the idea of these movies I am a fan of both titles above and AVP2. I have thought about this idea for awhile and Id love to see -

Terminator Vs Robocop
Freddy Vs Jason 2
Micheal Myers Vs Leatherface
Norman Bates Vs Ted Bundy
X-Men Vs Hulk

What do you guys think, its just abit of fun and I have searched for a similar thread and didnt find one.

There actually is a thread on the subject, though I'm not surprised you didn't find it with the rather generic title of "Crossovers". Never the less, it is HERE.

I'm still waiting for Munchkins vs. Oompa-Loompas.

As I detailed in that earlier thread...

On the surface it may seem like a close call with evenly matched, colorfully outfitted lil' opponents, but upon reasoned examination the smart money has gotta be on the Oompas.

Most important to consider, the Ompah-Loompas have the diabolically insane and eccentric billionaire William Wonka to bankroll their war against the Munchkins. Because of this easy and overwhelming military and technical superiority, coupled with the fact that they seem to have no trouble following orders even when it means pain and suffering for small children, I am confident they could not only defeat the residents of that bright corner of Oz, but bring candy-powered annihilation the likes of which has never been seen. Essentially they would bomb the starting point of the Yellow Brick Road right back to the Stone Age…assuming Oz had such an equivalent period of history (I'm sure a great Darwinian study could be made following the fossil record to horses of different colors). The Oompas would wield not only superior conventional warfare, but the Wonka factory would be busy manufacturing its special brand of chemical and biological agents. No matter how stalwart the Lollipop Guild may be, they won’t do much good as inflated blueberries. The only hope I see for the Munchkins is to form some sort of unholy alliance with the vested flying monkeys, who without the Wicked Witch as their employer/overlord may well be roaming the countryside like masterless Ronin, and could conceivably help defend Munchkinland in an Ozian version of The Seven Samurai/The Magnificent Seven. While tactical glass elevators would still give the Oompas overall air superiority, winged chimp sorties could go a long way to leveling the battleground. A now courageous Lion might lend a paw as well, but ultimately I imagine the Oompa-Loompas would prevail decisively in combat.

The only real question would be, does Wonka have a plan to secure the peace somewhere over the rainbow?

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Blade vs The Cullens
Buffy vs The Cullens
Blade vs Buffy: Staked in The Ass

Candyman VS Pinhead (it could work)
Chucky vs leprechaun (Maybe they do it after the Chucky remake)