Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
A couple? I figured they were sisters.
LOL the one on the right has a bit too much testosterone then

movies can be okay...
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

Because tonight, I will finally give my full attention, and stick with til the end, this supposed atrocity that I have suspected and given up on at least twice in the past, over the course of 20 years. Let me get this out of the way, so I can definitively say, without a doubt, at the tender age of 40, that this film sucks a big salami and should have ostracized Landis permanently, that irresponsible half genius bloated head, smiling charlatan inspirational jerk.

[I that irresponsible half genius bloated head, smiling charlatan inspirational jerk.
LOL. You're on a roll, Joel.

I tried Beverly Hills Cop part three and I had to shut it off...again. God, what a shite salad sandwich of a movie. Taggart is retired and golfing?! No, Taggart read the script and his agent said "do you see what I see?"..and John Ashton said "Not anymore" before he threw the script into the TOILET!

I tried Beverly Hills Cop part three and I had to shut it off...again. God, what a shite salad sandwich of a movie. Taggart is retired and golfing?! No, Taggart read the script and his agent said "do you see whgat I see?"..and John Ashton said "Not anymore" before he threw the script into the TOILET!
Is that the one at the amusement park? Utter crap. I think that's when Eddie Murphy lost his golden boy crown.

Is that the one at the amusement park? Utter crap. I think that's when Eddie Murphy lost his golden boy crown.
Yup. The amusement park that is quite UN amUUUUSing. Such a bad and weird movie. Like..bizzarro bad. So empty and uninspired and lost. Like a funeral. I didn;t care for Tony Scott's artsy rehash in part 2, but I'll tell you that after seeing part 3 for the FINAL time in my life, part 2 seems like a decent movie. Nothing will ever beat part 1. They should just drop all ambitions on rehashing it again. Someone get Eddie Murphy another agent, please!

Yup. The amusement park that is quite UN amUUUUSing. Such a bad and weird movie. Like..bizzarro bad. So empty and uninspired and lost. Like a funeral. I didn;t care for Tony Scott's artsy rehash in part 2, but I'll tell you that after seeing part 3 for the FINAL time in my life, part 2 seems like a decent movie. Nothing will ever beat part 1. They should just drop all ambitions on rehashing it again. Someone get Eddie Murphy another agent, please!
I only watched it once. That was enough. One I've seen several times.

I only watched it once. That was enough. One I've seen several times.
I still love the original BHC. All pistons were firing between location, casting, writing, improvisations, music, director, all of it. Brest had 2 pictures that were gold. Anyway, no sense in getting more upset. I need some steak. See ya later.

I still love the original BHC. All pistons were firing between location, casting, writing, improvisations, music, director, all of it. Brest had 2 pictures that were gold. Anyway, no sense in getting more upset. I need some steak. See ya later.
He came here on a junket before that screened. He was a huge hit, and so ws the movie. Everything faded after BHC3

Weird. Not sure wht it's trying to be