MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2017 - The Regular Season

Tools    

He was a seventh round pitcher because he was gonna miss two months when I drafted him, and burned that roster spot a third of the season.

When he wasn't hurt the year before, he went in, well, the third round, as it so happens.

From the missus, when she heard the Kershaw news:

There are not nearly as many sympathy cards for fantasy sports as you would think. And I am saying this with total sincerity.
She's the best. And that actually is a pretty good idea, though I suspect 90% of the people sending them would be trolling their opponents.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Well, it's been a really bad last 7 days for me, so that ends any run of my team contending for a top 3 spot now. Good luck everyone.

Baseball is a VERY superstitious sport. This is easily the worst fantasy season Ive had in years. Just-awful.

I will never throw money at a league again When I played in the pay league I waws the drizzlin s**** then too.

Poor me. Dont you guys feel sorry for me?!

A system of cells interlinked
Sitting in 10th, I feel your pain, Tongo!

Kershaw out 4-6 weeks. Good grief. Just can't have nice things.

Immediately after trading a starter, too. Heh.
Oh yeah my heart bleeds for LA. If only they had some other good starters.

I wish Adam could post on the board more. I'd like to officially put him on blast for this last little tiny weeny minor deal that's getting in just under the deadline. C'mon man, how in any format does what you're getting versus what you're giving up, help your team? I'm sure Chris will be quick to point out that Miggy was a first rounder... but its pretty far from the draft now and he's obviously having a rough year. I say again... c'mon man.

He didn't say anything to me about it, but if you wanna ask him, I think there should be an option on the league site. If not, I can give you his email address.

I really don't have the time to get to worked up about it. I appreciate that you're not giving me some breakdown on how Adam actually took you to the cleaners. Let's be real here. The deal helps you a lot more than it does him. But whatever, its just fantasy. Good job, I guess...

I was actually watching live when this happened. I missed the first half-second and was wondering why the play-by-play guy was so thrilled about a double play.