She-Bop She only Song Tournament

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Question-

Should we judge the exact version of the song that is nominated?

I always do, and I often don't nominate a song because I can't find a good version, including multiple times this tournament.
Yeah. We should be judging the version of the song submitted.

Have you tried Grooveshark? I can usually find any version of a song I look for there.

Well, if I'm going to nominate "Sari," you have to promise to listen to the live version.

Don't listen to her, change it to Joanna Newsom because I love her.
I don't know what to do. "Sari (live)" and "Sprout and the Bean" are two of my fave songs.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Well, if I'm going to nominate "Sari," you have to promise to listen to the live version.

Who me? I always listen to the version that's posted first, but if it's a live version that I don't like, I look for a studio version and listen to that too to give it a fair chance.

I always think live versions sound worse. They're not worth putting up for these things unless the video is, for some reason, really good to watch.

Yeah. We should be judging the version of the song submitted.

Have you tried Grooveshark? I can usually find any version of a song I look for there.

There's at least one song that I haven't been able to find anywhere tonight, including YouTube and Grooveshark.

Victoria Shaw's "Don't Move".

EDIT: I finally found it on YouTube.

I always think live versions sound worse. They're not worth putting up for these things unless the video is, for some reason, really good to watch.

Some performers are better live, but if you don't know the song, it's hard to judge the song without hearing the studio version too.

Some performers are better live, but if you don't know the song, it's hard to judge the song without hearing the studio version too.
I heard the live version of "Sari" first, and I don't like the studio recording nearly as much.

F it, I'm nominating Sprout and the Bean. Not because of you gb, don't worry.

F it, I'm nominating Sprout and the Bean. Not because of you gb, don't worry.

I'm not worried. I'm still compiling my list, but I'm sure that most of my noms won't make it past the first round.

I added six more. Very, very different stuff than what I usually nominate.

Godoggo, you doing okay there?

My usual fare gets knocked out quick like, so I'm trying something new. Those are all good songs anyway. Anna Kendrick is the bomb. Girl can do anything and she's really cool and down to earth. I luff her.

I might nominate some Kelly Clarkson. Hmm...

Got my eight. Went New Wave for the last two. I guess we will see tomorrow how many end up joining in. Hopefully at least 5 more.