movie quote chain quiz!

Tools    

How 'bout an easy one?

"The ratio of people to cake is too many."

Yaaaay!! I'm so happy I got it right on the first try!

I've never been on this thread before...does that make it my turn to put in a quote?

Hey..but Ryan wasn't putting down a definitive answer...oh well.

In the past, we've always counted it even when people weren't completely sure of the answer but guessed correctly anyway.

But if you want to go instead, I don't care (Nobody seems to be interested in guessing mine anyway).

By the way, I would've thought someone would've gotten mine by now.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I have no idea what it is.

That only sounds familiar from a standup routine I saw on comedy central but I dont think i know it from any movies...

Well, since no one can get it, I'll give it away.

It's from Office Space (Milton says it during Lumberg's B-Day party at the office).

Somebody else go now.

I'll take this opportunity...

Question: "You in the army, yes?"

Reply: "No, I just have short hair."

Who made this reply and in what movie?

Ryan: I thought of Office Space/Milton IMMIEDIETLY, but I don't recall any specific words out of him during that scene. All I ever managed to hear consisted of a few mumbles here and there. I guess I missed the specific words. Ah well.

No I do remember that quote. It's legitimate.

You know, Sultan. I don't remember which movie your quote is from, but it's something I've seen recently. It's going to drive me crazy, though.

I'm just going to start naming movies I've seen recently. I'll start with: Small Time Crooks.

I don't know why im naming this but it seems like something Woody Allen would have said in Bananas.