2022..The banshees of inisherin

→ in
Tools    

I found this movie very refreshing and I love the offbeat humour. Couldn't help but feel sorry for Padraic and the petty abandonment of a friend that leads him to question his self-worth and character in a community where no one could care less. The film is as tragic as it is hilarious and beautifully shot in a stunning environment in Ireland. There Is also a touch of absurdism to the film and I truly love it.

10/10

I found this movie very refreshing and I love the offbeat humour. Couldn't help but feel sorry for Padraic and the petty abandonment of a friend that leads him to question his self-worth and character in a community where no one could care less. The film is as tragic as it is hilarious and beautifully shot in a stunning environment in Ireland. There Is also a touch of absurdism to the film and I truly love it.

10/10
Wouldn’t want to see it again, but I liked it.

That's some bad hat, Harry.
Watched it. Then watched it again a couple of days later. The sign of a great movie. Loved it. I've never seen a film about the breakdown of a friendship like it before. It's really compelling in the way McDonagh tells the story with two top notch performances and great wit and pathos.