Guilty Or Not Guilty

Tools    

Not guilty, but thats a good idea.

Have you ever spied on someone and then made a movie taking scenes from their life, rewriting them, and then when the movie was done, market the movie towards them specifically?

I don't know. I was interested in things because my friends were, but say I liked something I didn't .

No, not guilty

Ever been a social media troll?

Not guilty.

Have you ever spied on someone through their smartphone, reading their messages, tracking their contact list, watching their internet use, stealing their passwords, listening through their microphone, activating the camera remotely, monitoring the accelerometer sensor?

Yesssssssss

Put someone in a Headlock?
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K.

Guilty: as a kid I played dress-up all the time which included wearing my mom's clothes (among others) - thankfully, no one put me on hormone blockers, cross-sex hormones or took me for surgery!

Asked someone how their relative was doing... because you forgot the relative had died?

Pffft all the time!

Have you ever drank a beer out of a glass?

Pffft - all the time! I prefer beer out of either a bottle or glass (if it's in a can I'd rather pour it into a glass if one's available).

Looked in the medicine cabinet in someone else's bathroom?