She reads minds

Tools    

Hello
I guess the movie is from the 80ies or 90ies.
This is how the movie ended (as I recall it ) :
The criminal almost escaped. When the criminal was about to walk up to the escape plane , he was holding a hostage and pointing a gun to the head . A woman approached and revealed to the criminal that she and the police knows everything about him. The criminal never realize that she was actually reading his thoughts. He was extremely surprised that they know that much about him. He thought to himself : ...they will never know about my account in Latin America. The girl told him that they even know about his account in Latin America. At that point , the criminal lost interest in the hostage and pointed the gun at the girl saying : who/what are you. After that the police was able to arrest / kill him.

Hello
I guess the movie is from the 80ies or 90ies.
This is how the movie ended (as I recall it ) :
The criminal almost escaped. When the criminal was about to walk up to the escape plane , he was holding a hostage and pointing a gun to the head . A woman approached and revealed to the criminal that she and the police knows everything about him. The criminal never realize that she was actually reading his thoughts. He was extremely surprised that they know that much about him. He thought to himself : ...they will never know about my account in Latin America. The girl told him that they even know about his account in Latin America. At that point , the criminal lost interest in the hostage and pointed the gun at the girl saying : who/what are you. After that the police was able to arrest / kill him.
What other details are still not explained ? Please make your suggestions .

There is an other approach to answering the question

Please list down movies (that you know) about people who have super abilities and helped the police finding criminals. Like Anthony Hopkins in " Solace " !!
Thanks

In Dreams '99

France film - after google search of similar films. Trailer is disturbing
The Clairvoyant '82

In Dreams '99

France film - after google search of similar films. Trailer is disturbing
If ( The Clairvoyant '82 ) the same as ( Clairvoyance ) , then you just solved problem .
" Clairvoyance - Film complet " is my movie. It is on you tube . I 've seen the end and am certain it is the right movie. I have missed details. And don't know why it is in french as I tried finding the original English movie

Where is " Answered " ???

How do I add "answered" to your post ??