The MoFo Top 100 Television Series of All-Time

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'm with you gb. This one is much harder than the film ones we've done.

I've been so busy reading reviews and other posts on this forum that I haven't had a chance to look at the top film ones yet, but after reading about this list, I'm kind of nervous to see what other lists I may have to figure out.

I've been so busy reading reviews and other posts on this forum that I haven't had a chance to look at the top film ones yet, but after reading about this list, I'm kind of nervous to see what other lists I may have to figure out.
We have a 70's list coming soon and an 80's one that ended a few months ago. Happy to have you aboard. If lists are your thing your in the right place.

My list is probably about 90% British comedy as it stands, so Blackadder and Peep Show will be there.
Just Sent mine in 23 of 25 are British Comedy, and 1 each from 2 other commonwealth countries.

I'm with you gb. This one is much harder than the film ones we've done.
I found it much, much easier actually. Probably because I've never been that big on TV. And because a certain program was able to take up multiple slots.

I haven't quite figured out everything on this site yet. Where can I find the 70's list?
Under Movie Reviews there is a thread called MoFo Top 100 Of The 70's. You can find all the rules and what everyone has been talking about there.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I found it much, much easier actually. Probably because I've never been that big on TV. And because a certain program was able to take up multiple slots.
This was easier, but only because tv is more of a crapshoot for me and not a extremem hobby like films are.

I'm not going to look through 15 pages worth of posts....I'm assuming online shows are fine... House of Cards, Orange is the new Black, etc.

2 Broke Girls ruined tv for me.

Can't believe I wasted so much time watching dross like The Wire and Twin Peaks when the television event of this generation was just waiting for me.

God knows how I'm going to be able to endure the last season of It's Always Sunny without comparing it the elite talents of Kat Dennings and her skinny friend.