whats the worst comic book hero to be made into a film

Tools    

She's Was Mine! Mine! MINE!
whats the worst comic book hero to be made into a film

well im my eyes the one that top's the list for me is THE HULK oh my what a sh**e movie

and one for the future THE PUNISHER looks like its gona be rubish

The Punisher (2004) is already on DVD here, and it's definitely a stinker.

But Howard the Duck (1986) should retain it's crown for quite a while.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
The Punisher (2004) is already on DVD here, and it's definitely a stinker.

But Howard the Duck (1986) should retain it's crown for quite a while.
its not not been at the cinemas here yet but if thats the case i think will aviod it like plague then lol

im in 2 minds about heelboy though i cant decide think its pretty level par for me

howard the duck, the hulk, spawn or daredevil they r all garbage

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers
howard the duck, the hulk, spawn or daredevil they r all garbage
now i thought daredevil was a good film a bit cheesie in parts but i did enjoy it

the only good bitn in spawn for mre was when the fat bloke said when you fart a devil gets his wings then farted twise n said lol twins

And this is my BOOMstick!
Punisher = a badass. The movie rocked, I bought it today.

Spiderman = B+
Spiderman 2 = B+
All Batman Movies = C
Superman = B-
Superman 2 = C+
Superman 3 = D
Superman IV = D
X Men = A-
X Men 2 = A-
Punisher 1989 = D
Punisher 2004 = B- (Was not that bad to me, but nothing great)
The Hulk = C
Daredevil = C+
Howard the Duck = C+
Blade Movies = B-
Spawn = C
Dick Tracy = B
Akira = A+
Fantastic Four = F
Captain America = D-
Catwoman = C

So on my list the winner (or loser.. depending) is Fantastic Four; saw this at a convention and thank god it was never widely released. Embarassing to say the least.

There are a lot more comic book to movie/ movie to comic book tie-ins out there, but most are TV shows. I loved the Super Friends on Saturday morning as a kid. "Wonder twin powers activate. Shape of, a fat gorilla. Form of, an ice bannana" God I miss the good 'ol days.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	suwndrtw.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	3680  

i enjoyed the hulk and daredevil but there on the bottom of my list

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Does Richie Rich count? (1994 with Macaulay Culkin)
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

Originally Posted by Mark
Does Richie Rich count? (1994 with Macaulay Culkin)
Sure it does, and I forgot abot this one, but it was not the worst IMO, I give it a C-. Had a few good moments in it.

coke kills drink pepsi
generally all comic book movie has there flaws. But if I had to pick one it wuold be the phantom

As a kid I LOVED Howard the duck... LOL yes.. leave me alone I was 8!...

Though Recnetly I think Hellboy was pure trash.. Though Selma Blair was in it.. and all I can say is ID HIT IT

I ate all your bees.
I thought Hellboy was pretty good. 'The Hulk' & 'Daredevil' are the worst ones I have seen, yet to see 'Howard the Duck' and I doubt I ever will.

Man-o-man-o-man, this is easy. The Punisher & Daredevil. I saw The Punisher drunk, and it still sucked. What was with that sailor with the striped shirt? Dumb. And Daredevil, just plain Dumb. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

I haven't seen Hulk yet, but it's probably dumb too assuming the majority of reviews are right around here.

Saw HellBoy, and I thought it was dumb. Cheesy one liners, yeah I know its a comic book, but come on, lets get creative. The guy that played Hell Boy should get some better roles, he's cool.

What other comic book movies have I seen... Oh, X-Men 1&2, that was good. Probably the only good comic book movie I've seen recently. Hell, The Mask is better than most comic movies out.

And, Catwoman probably sucked.

All we need are some more Batman's, you konw the one where he fought The Joker, and a new Superman that isn't obssesed with showing off it's new CGI software.

Spiderman 1, I thought it was lame. THESE ARE ALL MY OPINIONS.

How dare you people tarnish the good name of howard the duck!