other forums

Tools    

May The Forks be With Us
its so hard. i tried joining another forum, looked like a nice little forum and there wasnt ne thing wrong with it. then i realized that its so hard. because i cant post in both of these and this place.... i dont know. its awsome and so are the ppl. so i was just wandering, how many of you are members in another forum? i could live in this forum until one of u found a way to ban me from it

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

May The Forks be With Us
in case u didnt get it i am complimenting all of you for making this such a fun and unforgettable place.... wow im at 100 posts!!!

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
I post on a music messageboard. Most people there are total arseholes (including me, but it's all in fun. For me anyway) And there's really no serious talk about music..... and the different genre's clash a whole lot, which in most cases is really funny. I call it the cartoon forum.

I also post at viewaskew's forums, Ubermetal.com and a friends.

coke kills drink pepsi
i Post at three different others

the not cool club
anime-forums
guitartabs

i used to post in this forum about horror movies and mainly halloween but it got boring because you can only talk so much about one movie series. but right now its only this forum