Movie Quote Game

Tools    

Ok, so basically a person quotes a movie quote (duh) and you have to guess what movie the quote is from. If you get it right wait for confirmation from the person who posted the quote then you get to put up your own quote.

I know you could use IMDB and other web stuffs to find out what it is, but that kinda ruins the fun.

I did do a search and didnt find anything like this, so ill start:

"She was fifteen years old, going on thirty-five"

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
This has been done. 3 times and counting!!

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
This has been done. 3 times and counting!!
Usually, the nice thing to do is offer an assist and post a link to the thread(s) where this has been done "3 times and counting."

It HAS been done before, but there wasn't too many replies to it.

- Movie Quotes

If you want to keep that thread going, I suggest a "do over" and just start fresh mid-thread with a new quote. I'll leave this open, just let me know what you want to do DA.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

You want to post like me?
I seem to recall that there was yet another thread of this game, which had gotten a lot more respones. Am I wrong? *Beside the link you posted Spud.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I seem to recall that there was yet another thread of this game, which had gotten a lot more respones. Am I wrong?
Doing a search for "Movie Quotes" and just "Quotes" returned a lot of threads dealing with quotes, but not in the aspect that DA, or the thread I linked to above, mention.