If were a movie character, which would you be?

Tools    

For me, it would probably be 'Jack' in the beginning of Fight Club. I feel like i'm just coasting along, and I need something to liven my life up.

"There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence." Alex (A Clockwork Orange)

Taking care of planet Earth
Johnny Castle, definitely.

Here to support the villians.......
Jack Sparrow.

Luke Skywalker('cept for the whole having to kiss my sister thing)

Can we try with real bullets now?
Ralph, the All-Purpose Animal

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Peter Pan from .... PETER PAN!

or God from Bruce Almighty
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

Tyler Durden

The Green Lantern
Superman
Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might.
Beware My Power...Green Lantern's Light"

--Green Lantern Oath--

"The Green Lantern Corps has battled against the forces of evil and chaos for a millennium. To serve is the ultimate honor."

Fat Bastard

Movie Forums Member
Michael Corleone from The Godfather thilogy.

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Ellen Ripley...
You are

I would be Lorelei Lee I wish

Hmm.. It would be a male version of Dawn Wiener for my middle-school years.. they loathed me just because they were a load of jerks and useless pieces of s**t.
Now.. I would like to be in a horror movie and be like David Hemmings in Profondo Rosso, it's a cool part.

If I could choose, I'd probably be Dwight from Sin City, or maybe Neo. But I am probably the most like Vincent from FFVII AC, whenever it comes out.

Good mood, Will Ferrell in Old School.

Bad mood, Bruce Campbell in Army of Darkness.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Pootie Tang! without the speech impediment.

Jet Lii so I can kick ass LOL