Beetlejuice 2

Tools    

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice 2024 A.D. is the official title
https://deadline.com/2024/02/beetlej...le-1235811127/
That title sucks. The article doesn't say "2024 A.D."
It also says Beetlejuice 1 grossed $75m domestic. This one will probably dwarf the original sales.

It's Beetlejuice Beetlejuice as the title but the 2024 A.D. part is on the official poster under the title.

So its a subtitle. Beetlejuice Beetlejuice is perfect for talking. It would be annoying to hear someone say "2024 A.D." in every paragraph.

I won't be watching the trailer, I will take it like a man and see the whole thing all at once. It will be like old times but I won't be a kiddy in the 80s like I was.

Got to watch the new trailer in Dolby Cinema today. Doesn't look too shabby, but hopefully it does a better job to resurrectan aging 80s franchise that the last few Ghostbusters movies have been doing!

I'm guessing this will be like IT where they have Pennywise throughout the movie with only small hints of other creatures because "the audience will want only the clown".

Instead of Beetlejuice being on screen for maybe 4 minutes, he'll be at least 90% of the movie.

Instead of Beetlejuice being on screen for maybe 4 minutes, he'll be at least 90% of the movie.
Why would anyone expect the title character in a movie to only get 4 minutes of screentime?

Why would anyone expect the title character in a movie to only get 4 minutes of screentime?
Isn't that what they did in the original?

Isn't that what they did in the original?
No.

Just checked.
Ok, maybe not 4 minutes, but the original is a 92 minutes movie, title character is on screen for 17 minutes.

Well I'm sure he gets even more screen time in the sequel.