What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Ring of Fire ~ Joaquin Phoenix

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I got for good luck my black tooth.
"Paint it Black" - The Rolling Stones

Belle and Sebastian ,Push Barman To Open Old Wounds

Do you know my poetry?
Everybody's Happy Nowadays - Buzzcocks

Album: Singles Going Steady

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Christmas Eve (Sarajevo 12/24) ~ Trans-Siberian Orchestra
I love that song.

A case of you - Joni Mitchell

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Ophelia
A case of you - Joni Mitchell
great song!

The "Nightbird" album by Erasure is in my cd player, these days.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Godspeed You Black Emperor - Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
The "Nightbird" album by Erasure is in my cd player, these days.

For the love of God Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Sorry, not a big Erasure fan. My mate turned up to football a couple of weeks ago with Erasure blasting out of his car, tried to kid on it was the radio until another Erasure song followed on, I don't think he'll ever live it down, not the most macho band in the world.

Me, I'm on a Kaiser Chiefs kick at the mo, they're on the same label as my friends band, hey gotta support the British scene!!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Tacitus
Godspeed You Black Emperor
That is probably one of the like four coolest band names ever.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
That is probably one of the like four coolest band names ever.
They are one of the greatest bands you never knew either. I have Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven on vinyl. I'm just putting it on now. If you like Do Make Say Think,
Explosions in the Sky, Silver Mount Zion, Mogwai or Sigur Ros, then check them out. Pure Post Rock Sensation!

Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
For the love of God Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Sorry, not a big Erasure fan. My mate turned up to football a couple of weeks ago with Erasure blasting out of his car, tried to kid on it was the radio until another Erasure song followed on, I don't think he'll ever live it down, not the most macho band in the world.

Me, I'm on a Kaiser Chiefs kick at the mo, they're on the same label as my friends band, hey gotta support the British scene!!!!
ha!! Well, I'm a fan. I haven't heard of Kaiser Chiefs. Wonder if they're too straight for me.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
ha!! Well, I'm a fan. I haven't heard of Kaiser Chiefs. Wonder if they're too straight for me.

Oh don't put yourself down, the Kaiser Chiefs are big over here, but they probably haven't gone stateside yet. We get all the good British stuff first!!!

Have you heard of Franz Ferdinand?

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Oh don't put yourself down, the Kaiser Chiefs are big over here, but they probably haven't gone stateside yet. We get all the good British stuff first!!!

The Kaiser Chefs are stateside, just not too too big yet. I've heard one or two of their songs but I'm not really into that "New Wave Throwback" or "Dance Rock" stuff.

Meanwhile:

"The Payback" - James Brown

He's mad. And anger never sounded so good.

Iron and wine - Upward over the mountain

heh
I have heard of both. I couldn't name anything by either, but I'm sure I've at least heard some FF.