Scary Movie 4

Tools    

David Zucker is making Scary Movie 4 but is not spoofing the horror genre, who thinks this is wrong?.

Scary movie is wrong? Id agree with that.

Oh no, not another Scary Movie. And why would you make a SCARY MOVIE that is't spoofing the horror genre. *confused*

Originally Posted by Exorcist1249
David Zucker is making Scary Movie 4 but is not spoofing the horror genre
not possible

I enjoyed three more than two and one. I dont love the Scary Movie movies, but they have their moments. I might see the fourth one.

really, i liked one the best

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
in case any of you were wondering, the trailer is now available here. Looks interesting to me. I'll most likely be seeing this.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The first one was funny. These look garbage.

Suspect's Reviews

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by xResidentEvil3x
in case any of you were wondering, the trailer is now available here. Looks interesting to me. I'll most likely be seeing this.
Hate to say it, but that looks funny! I laughed at that trailer more than I have laughed at the first two Scary Movies combined...

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Lets put a smile on that block
I assume from what you guys have said here that its just me and my friends, but everyone i have ever watched the Scary Movie films with have laughed almost the whole way through. Granted the films are getting weaker and weaker as they progress, with this one looking the worst out of all of them so far, but i find some moments in all the films really really funny. The only part of the trailer that makes me crack up is the part when that guy who is meant to be Mr Cruise is playing peanuts with Opera, hilarious.

Oh God, haven't they made enough of those, the first three were awful, why on earth are they making a fourth one!
I remember watching the second one, I don't understand how James Woods sh*tting a lot and that lass vomiting is supposed to be funny.

I enjoyed the first two but thought them to be a little over the top with the sex stuff. The third had it's own kind of humour with it's waaay more toned down look and feel reguarding the jokes and still made me laugh.

How could it be a Scary Movie sequel if it is not spoofing horror movies? What exactly will this one be about?

Originally Posted by Eyes
really, i liked one the best
One was dumb funny, two SUCKED, and three was dumb funny. I will probably rent 4, but not see it in theatres. (I have a fetish for dumb movies) I also kinda want to see Date Movie

I enjoyed 3 more than 1&2 ,,,,,i hope 4 will be good, too!

Great, just what we need. I wonder what brilliant movies they'll rip off this time I liked the first one a bit, but it got kind of redundant starting from the second one. Most of the same jokes are being recycle over and over again.

Originally Posted by MCRRox
One was dumb funny, two SUCKED, and three was dumb funny. I will probably rent 4, but not see it in theatres. (I have a fetish for dumb movies) I also kinda want to see Date Movie
What can I say, I probably liked 1 because of my affinity for the slasher genre in general.