What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
Playing my guitar unplugged cause I'm too lazy to get up and plug it in.

You ready? You look ready.
Wondering why I didn't think before I acted with that fight situation. What do you think? Should I have hit that guy? I mean you've got to pretty low to hit a woman but, should I have impulsively just gone after him like I did? Eh....it's over oh well.

I'm also thinking about a girl. And well you know.....I'm just too stupid to say the right things. Or anything for that matter.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by John McClane
I'm also thinking about a girl. And well you know.....I'm just too stupid to say the right things. Or anything for that matter.
We all go through that stage, it is a pain, i have said some really stupid things to guys in my life

Originally Posted by nebbit
We all go through that stage, it is a pain, i have said some really stupid things to guys in my life
Yup, relationships can be very weird things at times.

Listening to Nile

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Watching the scottish news ;
Man attacked by wild haggis:
It's raining again:
It's cold again:
Sports news: we're rubbish
Weather report : cold and wet!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

No snow? What a scoop!

I'm doing homework and talking to people. Got scouts tonight also. We're having our christmas party.

Listening to Pride & Glory and playing on my acoustic.

Just got my first movie from Netflix and it was the wrong one. The DVD and sleeve didn't match up, so I've got to wait to get my movie. Oh well, at least I get to see how well they handle it.

Welcome to the human race...
Wondering how much longer I should stay here at this computer store.

Making snowflakes.

Put me in your pocket...
Planning my day while listening to the radio. Many of the schools are closing early because of the snow and ice blowing in this afternoon. So far, our schools haven't been announced.

Listening to Queen and trying to get off the phone. Person won't shut up...

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by undead_bunny
Listening to Queen and trying to get off the phone. Person won't shut up...
You should just hang up the phone.

The'd call back and be like "I think your phone screwed up." and keep on talking. Finally got off there though...told them I had to feed the dogs.