Which do you like better?
81.82%
27 votes
Family Guy
18.18%
6 votes
American Dad
33 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Considering how bad FG is now, i'm tempted to swing to AD but the goldfish and alien are nearly worse then the worst bits of FG.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I made a thread similar here and on another forum that I post on asking which is better and most pople went for Family Guy. Personally im a hugh fan of both series but for me it has to be American Dad, It is great and I love Roger he is fantastic in most newer episodes.

Nice thread dude!

Family Guy > all

Beware The Probe!
I don't know if I like one more than the other.
They both compliment each other very well.

Loved the scene in FG last week when they had 'aging supermodel Carol Alt' and they talked about 'Family Man' and 'American Boy' -- with the fish!

Family Guy was marginally tolerable before it was canceled and subsequently brought back by Fox. Now it is a sad unwatchable parody of what it once was. American Dad is another story- that one was a turd straight out of the gate.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Since American Dad is a poor imitation of a poor TV show, I still have to go with the original poor tv show.

FG for me.

Suspect's Reviews

I like family guy, however i feel it has next to no plot and also the sub plots they try 2 stick in are just way to random even for the main story and well lasts for far to long.

However american dad, while it might not be the ebst show in the wolrd, i love klaus the german fish and also roger the alien (gay)

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
Family guy is great, American Dad... it just doesn't do it for me, I like all the little "sketches" in family guy

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Family Guy is really good and I really like it, but American Dad is something different. It's intelligent, very funny, and each character is conceived brilliantly. And Roger.

i love family Guy but ive gone for American Dad just because i love Roger .