A "Crap" Movie You Liked?

Tools    

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
That's one of my favorite comic book movies.
The hulk is one of your favorite comic book movies? I suddenly don't feel so alone anymore. (Sniff .. Sniff)

Originally Posted by Krackalackin
I liked the movie Timecop very much. As a matter of fact, I consider it one of the greatest action films ever made. Some people didn't like it and I really can't believe I think so highly of it, being such a tough critic but my opinion stands in spite of VanDamme's on and off acting performance. The villain was a brilliant character of a villain and the story had a lot of clever twists that wern't shattering to the plot or just stupid.

Timecop- 9.85/10
Yeah, that was a good one. The best movie jean claude has made to date. I'm finding a tough time finding it on dvd though, and when I do
it costs like 27 bucks.

Originally Posted by jrs
I don't know what you're on bub, but From Dusk till Dawn crap? You're in the wrong place.
you tell him JRS! By the way, did you know that the hostage Tarantino kills at the beginning was his acting teacher before he started directing. Big gulps eh, well...see you later.

Yeah, I thought From Dusk till Dawn was pretty crappy too.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

You ready? You look ready.
The Hulk (2003)-Liked a lot.
Blair Witch 2-Double crap. Favorite line.
Jeepers Creeper 1 and 2-Crap
Ginger Snaps 2-Crap
American Werewolf in Paris-Crap.
Planet of the Apes (remake)-Liked.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

the Leprechaun movies
Child's Play movies
What About Bob
Deep Blue Sea
Batteries Not Included (It's not crap. It rocks!)
The 6th Day
"What you have lost will not be returned to you. It will always be lost. You're left with only your scars to mark the void. All you can choose to do is go on or not. But if you go on, it's knowing you carry your scars with you." -Charles Frazier

"I would kill someone in front of their own mama for a ten speed. And if anyone testifies against me I'll gouge their eyes out."

Mrs. BDT to y'all
Many people disliked ' Excess Baggage ' because it was a flop at the box office, but i absolutely loved it, mind you, thats probably because i absolutely love Benicio Del Toro........

Originally Posted by Carissima
because i absolutely love Benicio Del Toro........ [/color]
That's a shock

Love and a .45
The Lawnmower Man
MAximum Overdrive (The Best PArt was the Pop Machine killing those little league kids!)

Mrs. BDT to y'all
Originally Posted by nebbit
That's a shock
Why is that a shock?

Originally Posted by Carissima
Why is that a shock?
I was being sarcastic, but in a nice cute funny way it seems everything I read of your is a homage to Benicio Del Toro, not there is anything wrong with that.

Originally Posted by John McClane
The Hulk (2003)-Liked a lot.
Blair Witch 2-Double crap. Favorite line.
Jeepers Creeper 1 and 2-Crap
Ginger Snaps 2-Crap
American Werewolf in Paris-Crap.
Planet of the Apes (remake)-Liked.
Double crap for Blair Witch 2? And not even one "like" for either of the Jeepers Creeers movies? OUCH!
Anyways, you liked 2 out of the 7 which just proves that I do indeed enjoy some trashy movies and that's exactly what I was getting at.

Mrs. BDT to y'all
Originally Posted by nebbit
I was being sarcastic, but in a nice cute funny way it seems everything I read of your is a homage to Benicio Del Toro, not there is anything wrong with that.
Yeh sorry im a bit of an obsessive fan of his! However i have great admiration for many other actors and many other movies, i shall try and stop the BDT craze from gettin outta hand! i'll try not to mention him so much.

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Escape
Double crap for Blair Witch 2? And not even one "like" for either of the Jeepers Creeers movies? OUCH!
Anyways, you liked 2 out of the 7 which just proves that I do indeed enjoy some trashy movies and that's exactly what I was getting at.
OUCH, indeed. Yes you do like crap movies.

Put me in your pocket...
Bumping up for some of the newer people.

Other Crap I like...

Sgt. Bilko (1996)
I didn't like it the first time I saw it...but really liked it the second time.

Tommy Boy (1995)

Richie Rich (1994)

Radioactive Spider Blood
Killer Klowns from Outer Space

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

The Emperor of Ice Cream
I loved the 'burbs also.

A system of cells interlinked
Shaolin Invincibles!

I liked Volcano with Tommy Lee Jones… basically crap but I liked it…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

"Can't hardly Wait"- its comedic genius trapped in teeny-bopping wrapping.