What do you think is the Best Star Wars Film?

Tools    

The AT-AT and the AT-ST were on Hoth. Only the AT-ST, or Chickens as the are usually called were on Endor.

Originally posted by sadesdrk
I don't think the Ewoks can be compaired to the lameness of Jar Jar. Number one: The Ewoks don't make stupid jokes.
Number Two: The Ewoks weren't CGI
Number Three: Ewoks are smart and know how to kick ASS!
I see your point. They were definitely not as lame as Jar Jar, but they were still a little too kiddie-kiddie. They belong in movies like The Ewok Adventure.

"Star-croozer. Crasht!"

Jedi is my second favorite of the original trilogy.

Well, why don't you marry 'em?

Just move to Utah, and you can have the best of both worlds.

Bigamy. It's not just for Mormons anymore!

Originally posted by Yoda
Mmm, Ewoks AND fruit salad. My mind salivates at the possibilities.
That's kind of gross.

But, hey--Ewoks, when properly roasted, probably taste like chicken...

Okay, you did not just read that. Next post. Next post!

That's kind of gross.
Really? Damn. I was going for "really gross." Maybe next time.

But, hey--Ewoks, when properly roasted, probably taste like chicken...

I'll never look at those wittle Teddy Bears the same way again.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Holden Pike
And Sades, while you're being corrected: they + are = they're, not their.
I don't know what you [+] are talking about. Insert shrugging smilie here .

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Okay, I could be super predictable and say Empire, but I'm really burned out on Star Wars right now. It was something I loved as a kid, but with all the "Special Editions" and the sorta okay but not brilliant prequels, it's become a collosal waste of time.

Best Star Wars Movie: Spaceballs!

"I knew it! I'm surrounded by @ssholes! Keep firing, @ssholes!!"

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Originally posted by Monkeypunch
but I'm really burned out on Star Wars right now. It was but with all the "Special Editions" ..... it's become a collosal waste of time. .....Best Star Wars Movie: Spaceballs!

When choosing , I go along with the originals. Unfortunately Lucas takes the Special Editions as "The Trilogy" .

Now that you mentioned it, I haven't thought of the spoofs. my favorite would have to be the one and only "Thumb Wars: The Phantom Cuticle"

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
I would have to say Empire Strikes Back. It summed up why things happened, even though i was young when they came out, i re watched them and now i understand them

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Anyone seen Hardware Wars? it's the first Star Wars spoof, and damn funny, especially Chewchilla, the Wookie monster, who's just a brown cookie monster puppet with a gun belt. Funny as hell.

I have seen some of Hardwars. Actually only a scene but its really funny. Especially the Chewilla.. its cookie monster only brown. The other one that I really like is Spaceballs! Mel Brooks is one of my favorite actors and he makes some very funny and great films!

May the Shwartz be with you!!

Back with a bang!
I'd go with empire as no. 1 as well, for pretty much the same reasons as Mary. After Empire, I'd go for A New Hope. I liked most of Jedi, not the Ewoks though. When I saw those cute little bears beating all the storm troopers, I kinda wondered how the hell the empire got to rule the galaxy in the first place. Don't care much for the new movies with or without Jar-Jar. They just seem to be George Lucas bragging about his super computer effects.

C'mon. For one, the Empire has grown a little complacent at that point, obviously. Its a big, bulky, inefficient organization in many ways, I'm sure. For another, the Ewoks keep to themselves...they wouldn't have left the planet or anything to battle the Empire beforehand.

Besides: it's been obvious since the release of Episode I that the Empire rises out of deception...not brute force.