What's your favorite movie of 2010 so far?

→ in
Tools    

Best(favorite) movie of 2010 ?
22.22%
4 votes
Alice in Wonderland (2010)
33.33%
6 votes
Clash of the Titans (2010)
11.11%
2 votes
How to Train Your Dragon
5.56%
1 votes
A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)
22.22%
4 votes
Iron Man 2
5.56%
1 votes
Date Night
18 votes. You may not vote on this poll

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive only seen Date Night out of the choices so far so I'll wait to vote.

Technically, it's Whip It!, which I saw for the first time this year, but that was released last year. The best 2010 film I think I've seen so far is Shutter Island.

Iron Man 2 is the best film that I've seen all year.

My second fav is The Book of Eli.

I enjoyed Alice In Wonderland. I really like the song by Avril Lavigne "Alice". Johnny Depp was great as was newcomer Mia Wasikowska, but I do not see this movie being anywhere near my top 10 movies of the years as the year ends.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
This may come as a surprise to some, but I have yet to see a movie from 2010. I've been so determined to catch up with earlier movies that I haven't seen one yet. Wanted to see Iron Man 2 but didnt get to yet.

Shutter Island, Kick-Ass, and...Get Him to the Greek? I don't know, still early. I can't wait for Inception and The Adjustment Bureau!

Sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand
Oh, man... I have to agree with some of you. It's totally June, and I usually don't see movies in the theatre (AT ALL) until November. I know it's snobby. Sorry. Until I found my favorite little dumpy theatre (where 10 am matinees are only $5), I just went to Laemmle's for foreign stuff and independents during the year.

Ok... I'd rather drink bleach than check the box adjacent to Nightmare on Elm Street. I'd have to say Iron Man II. I was entertained for 2 hours - which is the most important thing to me...

Just a little note:

2010 MOVIES SUPPOSED TO BE FANTASTIC:

The Art of the Steal*

Leaves of Grass

Broken Embraces

Me and Orson Welles

*Documentary

There really hasnt been much out that ive been dying to see. Shutter Island is def my favorite so far. But that will most likely change once i see Inception. Then it wont change at all. There are a few more i cant wait for though.