Any news on when it will be released

Never conform, never compromise....
Originally Posted by DarkEndCorner
Any news on when it will be released
August 13th, 2004..can't wait
- Corey Taylor (2002)

Leave your crabbiness at the door!
http://www.bladetrinity.com/

Got ye 'ol 403 error. I didn't see mention of a URL and none could be found by an exhaustive (*cough* 5 second *cough*) search.

Could be sumthin.....

Harlinator!

Why am I here?
Originally Posted by SweetNocturna

I just hope it's better than the second one. When they brought Whistler back I thought that was gay since they made it pretty clear in the first one that the vamps left him for dead and he killed himself with blades gun. That one little flip-up totally killed the whole movie for me. I'll wait for it in the video store because if it's anything like the second one and it probably will, I won't be expecting too much out of it.

I quite enjoyed Blade II as far as mindless action movies go it's top notch...

Sic Networks

I ate all your bees.
I quite enjoyed Blade II as far as mindless action movies go it's top notch...

Amen to that.
As an avid follower of mindless action films I agree completly.

Leave your crabbiness at the door!
Originally Posted by Sidewinder
Amen to that.
As an avid follower of mindless action films I agree completly.
WHAT!?! BladeII was a monumental epic, depicting the neverending battle of good and evil. The guns and kung-fu were cool, too!

Harlinator!

I certainly enjoyed Blade II, as I did Blade I. Can't always be watching challenging, complex movies, gotta have some mindless (as well as mindnumbing) action every once in a while.

And by the way, Jessica Biel looks like a mop?! I believe you are mad!

Bring on Blade Trinity! Cool title, by the way!

Cheers, Martin

Originally Posted by joblo.com
Blade:Trinity has officially been pushed back from its planned August release, all the way to December 10th! the subtitle "Trinity" may be dumped as the movie progresses. An interesting development as many BLADE fans were counting down until August to see the last installment in the trilogy.
joblo.com

Originally Posted by starsailor
And by the way, Jessica Biel looks like a mop?!
Jessica biel looks fine. As far as looking like a mop, have you seen your avatar?

Originally Posted by jrs
What about my avatar????
Do you mean does your avatar look like a mop? His head does anyways.

By the way. How did you guys get the moving avatars? It's tough enough trying to find one that is 90x90 let alone one that plays out a sequence.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Escape
By the way. How did you guys get the moving avatars? It's tough enough trying to find one that is 90x90 let alone one that plays out a sequence.
Resize them right online:
Here

Or resize any you find in photoshop if it's available.

There are quite a few sites out there with animated gifs, just do a quick google for avatars or icons or animated .gif

Originally Posted by jrs
In case you missed it during the MTV Movie Awards Pre-Show,click here for the Blade :Trinity clip that aired.
Thanks for the clip link jrs! The movie looks like it should be worth at least a ticket for the matinee! And thats just to peek at Ms. Biel!

The following is from aint-it-cool-news.com :

About that MTV BLADE 3 clip...
Apparently the clip was severely edited at the last minute at the demand of MTV. Missing are "vampire ashings" and the result was something "kinda close" to what director David Goyer and his team are doing, but with the guts taken out.