Happy Birthday Powdered Water

Tools    

Happy Birthday PW!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Wow, Mrs Darcy? Where have you been hiding lately?

Thanks everyone.

Happy Birthday my good chum!
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

Happy Birthday, man.

P A R T Y H A R D!

Happy Birthday PW! The world celebrates your birthday every year! Actually New Years Eve has to be the coolest day of the year for a birthday to fall on

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy birthday PoWa!

Thanks guys and gal, those vids were great! I can't do the song justice Dave, not like Sandra in Hudson Hawk anyway. Which is all I can think of for whatever reason anytime that tune comes on. But I can admit publicly, that I too, am the lyrical Jesse James. Who knew?

Oh, and since none of you were wondering, I thought I'd post my all time favorite birthday song. What does this song have to do with birthday's you may ask? Expand your mind people, expand your minds.