Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Time for some arthouse!

Ed Wood's Orgy of the Dead
(1965)

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Decided to watch a few recent movies on Netflix tonight.

The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014)

adult image

Should have watched this ages ago.

Mommy (2014)

print screen windows 7

No idea what to expect from this but it seems to have gotten some good reviews so i may as well.

The Bridge on the River Kwai (1957)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Sin City
Se7en

Heard so much about them so my expectations are very high.
Man oh man i wish I could watch them to movies again for the first time

I just watch falling Angels for the first time tonight and it was beautiful exhilarating
well scripted and the way it was directed was unique put me in mind of lost in translation rolled up with Pulp Fiction and natural born killers and the movie was funny as well the characters were very interesting especially the mute who has his heart broken and yet still remains happy and goofs around a lot pestering people trying to get their attention because he can't use words. The characters in detail describe moments from ther past so you actually give a **** what happens to them and what they go through. Also the direction in this movie is like a character of its own it's very stylish and dream like making the fillm a very memorable experience. in honesty now it's one of my all time favourite movies I recommend it to anyone

The life of PI going to watch tonight.