Three more weeks!!!

Tools    

Hey everybody!!!

yes i have been grounded....and yes for this long..but I still have three more weeks..because school gets out in three weeks. I completely miss you all and I have tons of stuff to say (Slay I saw Amelie OH MY LORD) And anyway when I get back 'Glitter's DVD reviews' will return. And in three weeks a new wiser but still as adorable as before ATG will return. Right now I must go eat cheesecake.

peace out, glitters

THANK YOU MONKEYPUNCH FOR SPREADING THE WORD!!!!

P.S new e-mail : [email protected]
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Hurry back, girly.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I wondered where you were, I was missing you

hey looks like the school administration unblocked this site so now i guess i can just post here at school until i get it back at home when school is over...it would of been nice if they thought of doing that three months ago..but i am an unlucky person..OH YAY I AM going to do my ROTK DVd review and post it monday...yay i was looking forward to that...

A system of cells interlinked

Originally Posted by allthatglitters
hey looks like the school administration unblocked this site so now i guess i can just post here at school until i get it back at home when school is over...it would of been nice if they thought of doing that three months ago..but i am an unlucky person..OH YAY I AM going to do my ROTK DVd review and post it monday...yay i was looking forward to that...
Welcome back sweetie

Currently away from the boards.
Good for you, hope you enjoy your comeback.