MoFo Fantasy Baseball - The 2013 Regular Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
That kid is ahead of the curve so far, and I have a feeling he will go far as a player.

I have to say: having stat tracker open at work is like some old familiar drug kickin in again... the stats...give me the stats!!
Totally.

Fun to be rolling again. I like the day games, too. Feels like little mini-holidays.

I'll be at the Bucco game on Wednesday with both Adam and Tim, by the way. Both Tim and I are blogging the Pirates at www.therewasnodoubtaboutit.com, and obviously all three of us are in the league again this year.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
That kid is ahead of the curve so far, and I have a feeling he will go far as a player.
i totally blame this : skin

For considering that my 2 Bosoxers will outperform my 2 Jays.

incidentally, while the wear a mod av was fun, i still contend the best April fools gag was the litigation pending from Disney over the Pirates logo.

Totally.

Fun to be rolling again. I like the day games, too. Feels like little mini-holidays.

I'll be at the Bucco game on Wednesday with both Adam and Tim, by the way. Both Tim and I are blogging the Pirates at www.therewasnodoubtaboutit.com, and obviously all three of us are in the league again this year.
Nice page. Here's a couple of suggestions to use as a logo.

Hehehe. For those who don't know, it's based on my favorite Bucco logo, which they unveiled in the late 90s/early-00s, if memory serves, when the team was rebuilding (the first of many such efforts) and emphasizing youth, and thus needed a younger Pirate:

How are everyone's first round picks doing so far? Glad I grabbed CarGon! Slapping them over the fence, already! Hopefully, he stays up for a good portion of the season.

Meanwhile, Darvish looked ridiculous against Houston...

How are everyone's first round picks doing so far? Glad I grabbed CarGon! Slapping them over the fence, already! Hopefully, he stays up for a good portion of the season.

Meanwhile, Darvish looked ridiculous against Houston...
Prince was my 1st rounder, but he's only had 4 ABs so far. I'm happy about Strasburg so far, although I'm worried that the Nats are going to limit his innings too much. Plus, that whole pitching to contact nonsense?? Strike them out, you jerk! I don't care if strikeouts are fascist.

Also, so far Done and Dunn's Harper/Darvish combo is working out well. That's a high reward duo right there.

Yeah, I hurt my knee the other day. Let's juice that sucker up. I want a robo knee by the end of the day.

I dont know who has Chris Davis but he has just been killing-it the past 2 games. Red hot!

So has...Carl Crawfod? Basically the opposite of what I thought would happen. I figured he would struggle to get on base, but when he did, the guys behind him would knock him in. Of course, Crawford is hitting .556 (!!) and the guys behind him can't make contact to save their lives..