Check this out!

Tools    

BANNED
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, olny taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pcleas. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by ilstef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

My life isn't written very well.
Yuo'er rhgit! It's cretinlay sowelr to raed, but yuo're rhigt Dangjo!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Enemies are so stimulating.
Originally Posted by r3port3r66
Yuo'er rhgit! It's cretinlay sowelr to raed, but yuo're rhigt Dangjo!
maybe thats why i have problems reading other languages...coz the letters are in the right order or because you have to read each letter. is that really true?
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

I am having a nervous breakdance
hmmmmmm.... that is interesting, Djangs. I wonder if this is where the problem with dyslexia lies.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

cool!

A novel adaptation.
That is cool.
I commend you, Django.
Errr... cemmond.

BANNED
Originally Posted by sisboombah
maybe thats why i have problems reading other languages...coz the letters are in the right order or because you have to read each letter. is that really true?
Mybae so!

BANNED
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
hmmmmmm.... that is interesting, Djangs. I wonder if this is where the problem with dyslexia lies.
Cluod be!

BANNED
Originally Posted by Herod
That is cool.
I commend you, Django.
Errr... cemmond.
Tnakhs!

there's a frog in my snake oil
taht's mvlraoules

wow, you can still figure it out! - or just about speed read it with the shorter stuff. Kind of like seeing the words as wholes then. We make sense of sentences in the same way - guessing the bits we don't pick up on/pay attention to from the overall impression.

Cool.

One friend of mine has a form of dyslexia/dyspraxia where he has trouble multi-tasking i.e. he'll get drawn into one task and then you could set fire to his shirt tails and he wouldn't notice I wonder if that's a common kind of trend i.e. tendancy to focus on details rather than making sense of them in a wider context (these are supposedly "opposite"/complementary hemisphere-related brain-roles as well. Tho i've always thought, if my mate is "unbalanced" in this way, it's given him certain advantages. He's damn good at the job he does anyway )

Wefordunl

Hmm, you need context don't you...

Waht an asuloelbty wefordunl and plzzunig tnhig the hamun bairn is

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by Kong
Clotpelemy ulohftabanme.
Eh?

unfathomable?

oh you cheeky monkey

That’s pretty cool… I have a mild case of dyslexia but zipped though all of that without any problems at all…

Btw, Django… taht atvaar mkeas me cgirne....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn

Btw, Django… taht atvaar mkeas me cgirne....
adn me voimt

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Den får mtit härtja att slå ltie sbanbrae
do I slap you or kiss you............

BANNED
My atavar mkaes you cingre and viomt?!!!

Is the hmuan haret so skcinenig???

I'm sohkecd! And dpeley dstibuerd!