alien bases on moon and ufo's

Tools    

fbi
Has anyone heard of the rumours that neil amrstrong and other apollo astronauts witnessed ufo's and actually found alien bases on the moon?

Which is why we havent attempted to build a base there or been to the moon since.

according to a former nasa employee otto binder, radio hams with their own radio facilities picked up the conversations between apollo and nasa.

nasa: whats there? mission control calling apollo 11.......
apollo: These babies are huge! U wouldnt believe it. I'm telling u there are other spacecraft out there watching us on the far side of the moon.

There are also claims that the moon pictures we see have been airbrushed to remove images of alien buildings and traces of their civillisation. I have seen these airbrushed images. very fascinating.

The other ufo case i am interested now is the kenneth arnold sighting. What u guys think? ufos, military craft or pelicans?

I don't really believe in any of these sorts of conspiracy theories. The secrets are too massive, and far too many people are usually involved for them to be plausible, especially over several decades.

I think the reason we haven't built a base on the money is that a) it would be insanely expensive, and b) it would not have any immediate benefits, at least not at the moment.

I don't know if aliens exist, but if there's one thing I know about mankind it's that we're really, really bad at keeping secrets. On that basis alone, I feel pretty comfortable dismissing the idea that there's been any such coverup. That's just my opinion, though.

fbi
ur right. The secret is too massive to keep which is why so many ex nasa employees and scientists have spoken out. Few people believe them thats all.

Beware The Probe!
I've heard Nasa astronauts had said they thought they were being watched while they were there and saw lights following their rocket as they travelled in space.

It's usually been debunked as pieces of their own rocket and space debris catching the sunlight at the right angle.

I never heard of a moon-city though.
I just don't see an alien base being there.
(still, it'd be damn cool if it were so)
On Mars, however, I would think there'd be something the government would want to hide.

Personally I DO believe in life elsewhere (I've seen enough UFOs as a kid in my hometown to make me believe) and I would assume anytime we left Earth they were watching us.
I also get the feeling they wouldn't want us out there quite yet and rightly so.
We need to be united here on Earth before we ever venture off to other worlds. Otherwise we'll just be starting the same problems out there with anyone or anything we meet.

Unfortunately the general public will never know anything about the truth to what's really out there until we're ready to accept it.
And who knows how long that could take...

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Yoda
I think the reason we haven't built a base on the money is that a) it would be insanely expensive, and b) it would not have any immediate benefits, at least not at the moment.
Right you are. So expensive, in fact, they scrapped just about every advanced research project to create a new shuttle and get us to the moon to build a base. Bush was the one to sign that, by the way. About the only benefit would be research and a staging area for a manned mission to Mars. Which we're planning to do but, since we scrapped so many research projects it might take twice as long.

I don't know if aliens exist, but if there's one thing I know about mankind it's that we're really, really bad at keeping secrets. On that basis alone, I feel pretty comfortable dismissing the idea that there's been any such coverup. That's just my opinion, though.
I can't look up at the sky and think that aliens don't exist, it just seems impossible. However, I agree that we haven't found anything. But like I said, my logic tells me aliens have to exist.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

ur right. The secret is too massive to keep which is why so many ex nasa employees and scientists have spoken out. Few people believe them thats all.
I've heard of one or two, but given that NASA has surely had thousands of employees over the years, I wouldn't call that (or even a couple dozen) "so many."

Regardless, people don't believe them because they never have any actual, physical evidence, and the ones I can recall don't even always say that aliens exist, but rather, just that think they witnessed something suspicious or unexplainable. Given how tentative even these outlier claims are, and how space is full of unexplainable things already, and I can understand why so few people believe them.

according to a former nasa employee otto binder, radio hams with their own radio facilities picked up the conversations between apollo and nasa.
According to Wikipedia, Otto Binder was a science fiction writer who mostly worked on comic books. Where are the facts that he worked for NASA - and - isn't it possible that he concocted this whole scenario of aliens on the moon?

There are also claims that the moon pictures we see have been airbrushed to remove images of alien buildings and traces of their civillisation. I have seen these airbrushed images. very fascinating.

That's a hell of an airbrush job! What does an alien building look like? Something like this?:

The other ufo case i am interested now is the kenneth arnold sighting. What u guys think? ufos, military craft or pelicans?

Taco truck.

fbi
I can't look up at the sky and think that aliens don't exist, it just seems impossible. However, I agree that we haven't found anything. But like I said, my logic tells me aliens have to exist.

Of course. I admit i cannot say for sure there are but cannot say for sure there arent.

Earth is just another planet inhabited by intelligent life forms so why cant other planets be the same? When the aliens see our apollo space ships and satellites, they might think we are the aliens.

They then get back to their planet and conduct a cover up just as we do. Its as simple as that isnt it?

I've heard of one or two, but given that NASA has surely had thousands of employees over the years, I wouldn't call that (or even a couple dozen) "so many."

Regardless, people don't believe them because they never have any actual, physical evidence, and the ones I can recall don't even always say that aliens exist, but rather, just that think they witnessed something suspicious or unexplainable. Given how tentative even these outlier claims are, and how space is full of unexplainable things already, and I can understand why so few people believe them.
i forgot the name of the scientist but there is one who actually does say he saw alien craft in area 51. He said when he first saw the disc, he laughed cos he thought we were the ones responsible for all the ufo sightings.

but when he entered the craft, he realised that the seats and space were far too small for human beings.

According to Wikipedia, Otto Binder was a science fiction writer who mostly worked on comic books. Where are the facts that he worked for NASA - and - isn't it possible that he concocted this whole scenario of aliens on the moon?

That's a hell of an airbrush job! What does an alien building look like? Something like this?:

No.

i dont know how to get photos onto pc but they are very fascinating.

Also, the pictures of the moon that we see that havent been airbrushed seemingly show it is just a huge rock.

But various ufologists and scientists have zoomed in on them and what we see is a birds eye view of buildings and cities, just as a birds eye view of new york, chicago, hong kong etc would look.

If these are real and actually does show alien structures, then i guess nasa and the u.s governemtn didnt expect ufologists to be so perceptive huh?

but when he entered the craft, he realised that the seats and space were far too small for human beings.

Even too small for this guy?

i dont know how to get photos onto pc
Scanner.

But various ufologists and scientists have zoomed in on them and what we see is a birds eye view of buildings and cities, just as a birds eye view of new york, chicago, hong kong etc would look.
Next time, show us these pictures.

Beware The Probe!
What's the name of this book you're seeing these pictures in?
Or is it a newspaper article?

I tried googling it but couldnt find anything that wasn't sci-fi.
This one looked pretty damn cool though, LOL.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Which is why we havent attempted to build a base there or been to the moon since.
Alright, before this gets going in a completely crazy direction and it's thrown into ludicrous speed, let me add a few things.

NASA scrubbed any future trips to the moon with the completion of Apollo 17. Once Apollo 11 landed on the moon, America had seen just about enough of televised space missions, which is why, to this day, they still don't aire them.

There's always going to be conspiracies that there's an Area 51, or that the landing on the moon never actually took place and that the televised landing was done in a studio in Hollywood.

I'm sure we could go one all day with these thoughts, but we wouldn't really get anywhere.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

fbi
What's the name of this book you're seeing these pictures in?
Or is it a newspaper article?

I tried googling it but couldnt find anything that wasn't sci-fi.
This one looked pretty damn cool though, LOL.

cool picture.

U can go to "youtube" and just type in alien bases on moon etc and lots will come up.

u can find lots on google and yahoo search. What are u typing in?
search up conspiracies, alien bases on moon, ufos on moon etc.
I'm sure lots will pop up.

will try and show u pics myself once i have enough time.

meanwhile, go to youtube. plenty there.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
cool picture.

U can go to "youtube" and just type in alien bases on moon etc and lots will come up.

u can find lots on google and yahoo search. What are u typing in?
search up conspiracies, alien bases on moon, ufos on moon etc.
I'm sure lots will pop up.

will try and show u pics myself once i have enough time.

meanwhile, go to youtube. plenty there.
I've seen people do things on youtube that I know humans just do NOT do in real life. So I'm going to be pretty skeptical about pictures on there.

It's possible that they could airbrush out civilizations in photos of the moon, but not out of every telescope in the world. If there was a city up there, we'd have seen it by now.

You ready? You look ready.
NASA scrubbed any future trips to the moon with the completion of Apollo 17. Once Apollo 11 landed on the moon, America had seen just about enough of televised space missions, which is why, to this day, they still don't aire them.
Don't air what, outdated Apollo missions or current day endeavours?

Beware The Probe!
There's always going to be conspiracies that there's an Area 51, or that the landing on the moon never actually took place and that the televised landing was done in a studio in Hollywood.
I for one look forward to the day when we finally DO land on the moon.

Yeah, yeah...
The conspiracy people do kinda make sense to me in some ways...
I like to HOPE that we did land there but with JFK guaranteeing that it most definately WILL happen in THAT decade of the arms race I do have my doubts especially since no other government has been there to prove it.
Damn conspiracy theorists got to me long ago.
(Escape still bugs me to this day about my doubts on this)

BRING ME HOME SOME O THAT MOON CHEESE ALREADY AND I'LL BELIEVE YOU!!

Has anyone heard of the rumours that neil amrstrong and other apollo astronauts witnessed ufo's and actually found alien bases on the moon?
I was watching Larry King just last night. It was replayed from a couple weeks before and Buzz Aldrin said they thought they saw a UFO till they found out it was a piece of the flaps belonging to their craft after it separated from their lunor module.

Anyways yeah, I do believe their are alien beings out there flying around in our atmosphere. Actually, just this year one was spotted in the Chicago airport seen by many techs on the ground drifting silently by. Though with all the digi cams around, especially in airports, I have no clue why nothing was taken.

Then there is that english dude named Garry Mckinnon who back in 2002 hacked into some US department of defense comptuter system finding picture evidence of UFOs caught by satellites I believe, that were airbrushed out. The States want to put him on trial there to make an example of him for hacking into their system.

Here's a YouTube interview with him.

Beware The Probe!
Well, this certainly looks too good to be real but I can't stop watching it.

From Haiti it was shot on the evening of august 6th 2007...

If it's fake it's definately the best one I've ever seen.

I find myself saying 'obvious fake' just because it looks sooooooooo damn juicy good.