Crazy Idea

Tools    

May The Forks be With Us
it seems that every other forum other than this one and a select few have be come pits of hate and rudeness(except for a select few).

My crazy idea. Go into another forum, all of us that is, and register with the same member names like if my name here is HellboyUnleashed than my name in Joe Smotz's thread would be HellboyUnleashed, and take them all over. That would be fun as hell. or we could all just stay in out safe area in this place and stay but wheres the fun in that.

if you havent realized it yet im really bored and have nothing better to do.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

GimmeGoodRep
I dont know whats crazier, the idea or you?!?!?!?!?!?!

Donate blood, move to Houston in the summer.

OOOOOO I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner, because that is what I truly want to be, And if I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner Everyone Would be in love with me!!!!!

that is the probably the dumbest, most idiotic, f*cked up thing i've ever heard

i'm in

GimmeGoodRep
nice. lets do it!!!!

Originally Posted by HellboyUnleashed
Next time you're bored, watch a movie.

Randomly visiting for now
yeah but any real movie fan has watched his/her own collection heaps of times and new movies cost money =(

Nothing wrong with free entertainment on the net is there, but aren't there way too many users on other sites, we might not even be noticed.

we can burn there forum to the ground and make ours the greatest forum on the web!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put me in your pocket...
it seems that every other forum other than this one and a select few have be come pits of hate and rudeness(except for a select few).

My crazy idea. Go into another forum, all of us that is, and register with the same member names like if my name here is HellboyUnleashed than my name in Joe Smotz's thread would be HellboyUnleashed, and take them all over. That would be fun as hell. or we could all just stay in out safe area in this place and stay but wheres the fun in that.

!. I'm glad MoFo is not the pit of hate and rudennes you've described in other forums.

2. Yes....it's a crazy idea. Alot of us have jobs, families and other productive time consuming responsibilities that might put a damper on trying to take over another forum.

3. Bored...as I've mentioned in another thread...if you're really that bored...ask your mom for something to do. I can't believe there isn't any trash to be taken out, or laundry to be put away, or leaves to be raked, or clothes that don't fit you anymore to be piled away in a 'give away' pile.....I know boring. When you're not on the computer, what do you do...for fun or chore wise?

some people get really bored, i myself took almost a week to solve pi, just out of boredom

May The Forks be With Us
i dont have a life outside of this forum and my homework. i know thats its sad but its true. I get bored quite often and my mom usually has no chores because we have a maid that does a buncha that stuff and we really dont have a give away pile very often. and im too dumb to solve out pi. im so bored.....

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I've been part of a forum invsion - that's how I wound up here! - and they're fun, but I am hip deep in Mofo Awards ideas right now. I suggest you check out Sedai's book thread and find something good to read. Reading is FUN-damental!

That idea is for sh*t. I would never leave (unless I am in the hospital and in critical condition).

Originally Posted by Aniko
Alot of us have jobs, families and other productive time consuming responsibilities that might put a damper on trying to take over another forum.

Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
We can burn there forum to the ground and make ours the greatest forum on the web!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's the best .

May The Forks be With Us
yes but how would go about burning other forums to the ground. We could spread a virus in the other forums.... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL you guys are welcome to go be annoying on my forums.. god knows I need more forum members :-P kekeke Though I have to say ive actually seen this done.. mostly by the people at something awful... Can get pretty fun, specially if the forum you hit doesnt know wtf is going on :-P

May The Forks be With Us
where are your forums? those invision things?

My forums are www.popcornnazi.com/forum as for the ones ive seen were done by the people at something awful... I hesitate to post a link since its a"potty humor" web site... but combine something and awful and add a .com to it :-P

May The Forks be With Us
looks interesting.

history *is* moralizing
[quote=HellboyUnleashed]i dont have a life outside of this forum and my homework.QUOTE]

make it two.
but hell! , like Aniko, i've got a job, i've got a ... uhhh, well, i've got a job...

i dont have a life outside of this forum and my homework. i know thats its sad but its true. I get bored quite often and my mom usually has no chores because we have a maid that does a buncha that stuff and we really dont have a give away pile very often. and im too dumb to solve out pi. im so bored.....

You should check out the charities in your area… Habitat for Humanity is always in need of volunteers…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)