Happy Anniversary, BobbyB!

Tools    

It's been a full three years since BobbyB joined us. I was surprised when I saw this; I thought it was at least four! Either way, it says a lot about his hard work here and overall contributions to the site (especially The Shoutbox) that, even with less than 1,000 posts, he's so well-known here.

Happy Anniversary, Bobby.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Happy Anniversary Bobby!!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Only 3 years eh? Wow, Happy Anniversary BobbyB

Suspect's Reviews

Happy anniversary, Bobby. Where is he anyway, because I haven't seen him around since he finished posting MoFo's Top 100?

He gets swamped with work a lot, I believe. He works at a radio station owned by Clear Channel, and they've laid some people off recently. Hopefully he wasn't among them, but even if he wasn't, it probably made him even busier.

You ready? You look ready.
In light of all the Bogart avatars around these parts..."Here's looking at you, kid."
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza