Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

While I get the joke I must say that it's not very common for me not to finish a movie. Maybe like once in a month or so on average. Also people still exaggerate the toxicity of my reviews and ratings
Yeah, I’m just f*cking with ya. I’ve been gone for most of the time you’ve been here. So I don’t know enough about you or your movie taste, though the HoF has been a good starting point. I wrote a review for Eighth Grade but can’t remember if I tagged it though...

Carnage (2011)

interesting but just a little too toxic for my taste.

The Neighbor (2018) 2/5

The movie seemed to have some potential at first, but everytime you were waiting for something to happen, it didn't, when you thought the main character would say something he didn't. Watching the film was painful and boring at the same time. Fichtner plays a middle aged man stuck in a seemingly boring life/marriage, yet I noticed he seems off, he seems to be slightly disturbed, but we never find out why, and he'd stand in front of someone and just not say anything, so that was frustrating. I was waiting for something to happen, anything, but you're left with no resolution and wondering what was that?

7.5/10. Truly heat-warming. It has kind of a sad ending, but I guess that is what makes it so nice. The little girl was just too cute. Other than Roma, cant find Never Look Away and Capernaum anywhere. Cold War doesn't have a chance anyways. But hearing the reviews of Roma, this will surely miss out.

...currently editing a post 🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩
Carnage (2011)

interesting but just a little too toxic for my taste.

I have no idea what it's abooot , but it looks like a great movie because of that cast.

I have no idea what it's abooot , but it looks like a great movie because of that cast.
It's based on a play I think. The acting is solid and at 80 minutes it is worth a shot.

I love Stir Crazy – I wonder what people think about the blackface bit these days?
CosmicRunaway's just reminded me that this was in Silver Streak .

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country 1991

Along with the second film I used to think of this as being in the top tier. Having seen the original series and become familiar with it and appreciating it so much, I react against things like the uniforms and the more military feel of Starfleet; in this sixth film I find the Shakespeare material and the allusions to the Germans in World War II, as well as other political allusions, quite unimaginative and offputting. Great action though – I hate the dilution of the space battles in recent Trek.

Along with the second film I used to think of this as being in the top tier. Having seen the original series and become familiar with it and appreciating it so much, I react against things like the uniforms and the more military feel of Starfleet; in this sixth film I find the Shakespeare material and the allusions to the Germans in World War II, as well as other political allusions, quite unimaginative and offputting. Great action though – I hate the dilution of the space battles in recent Trek.
Agreed, gave half bucket extra because of nostalgic value.. For great space battles check out Stargate Universe, Battlestar Galactica (2003/2004).. and The Expanse!