Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This movie looks so good, and Bale seems like he is awesome in this.

I just now heard the audio of Christian Bale yelling at the director of photography guy. Great stuff !

Agreed, n3wt. Disregarding his little outburst, Christian Bale looks like he's going to make an awesome John Connor.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I wouldn't mind if they made it PG-13 or R, I think they'll go PG-13 for the theatrical release, but come out with an extended R rated cut when it hits DVD shelves. Either way me and my dad will probably be catching this.

they better not cut out scens like one of a woman topless jsut to tailor PG-13
LOL. I'll second that.

i know where ur getting but im more concerend baout the issue that its censorship i thought communisim died out years ago

No, I understand what you're saying; I just enjoyed your wording.

Terminator works best with an R rating, I've heard discussions about this and I don't agree. An R rating gives it the room it needs to do that the things terminators do.
They create R rated violence as part of what they are. Terminate = kill, they don't plant flowers and give out hugs.

our PG-13 is prob. the about the smae as that

Here is another vote for an R-Rating.

And here is more curiosity for the project, since I heard today that Linda Hamilton is doing a voiceover for some of the film.

idea

relkease 2 versions in theaters one pg-13 and one R

THAT WILL MAKE FREKAIN HISTORY plus

kids wille get their pg-13

die heards will get their r

and halcyon and wb will get twice the money

everybody wins

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Or just double the cost by releasing two major motion pictures rather than one.

Or they could just release the Pg-13 then release the R version on DVD....

idea

relkease 2 versions in theaters one pg-13 and one R

THAT WILL MAKE FREKAIN HISTORY plus

kids wille get their pg-13

die heards will get their r

and halcyon and wb will get twice the money

everybody wins
HAHAHAHA! It doesn't work that way kid, and anyway, no company would be that stupid and actually do that.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im hoping they release this as a 15 like the others have been (in the UK at least) apart from T3 that was a 12, come on this film is about Terminator's and Terminator's kill and a 12 wont allow you to see the amount of carnage you want to see in a Terminator film. I just want them to release this as it should be viewed, 15

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Keep posts like that in the miscellaneous forum.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg