Happy Birthday Austruck

Tools    

Actually, lately I have been watching Weird Al on you tube. I love it when he pretends to do inteviews with singers like Britney then inserts his own words to make it quite comical.

On a side note....is it me or does that dude like not age.

Well, the grocery store only had this and the Spiderman cake (which I gave to Holden) so here ya go! I think there's a slight chance the doll in the cake isn't possessed, but don't leave your serving knife unattended.

Happy Birthday!

The Adventure Starts Here!
Escape, no, I don't think he does. He'll be 48 this year! It's probably because he's so fit, takes good care of himself, and also because he recently (well, the past five years or so) married for the first time and has a daughter who's only a few years old. I think that has really un-aged him. (Not that he wasn't a big overgrown kid to begin with.

SC, that cake is more than slightly frightening. I wonder how much scarier it'd look if you lit the candles too....

Escape, no, I don't think he does. He'll be 48 this year! It's probably because he's so fit, takes good care of himself, and also because he recently (well, the past five years or so) married for the first time and has a daughter who's only a few years old. I think that has really un-aged him. (Not that he wasn't a big overgrown kid to begin with.
So he was only 23 or so when he did that 'Eat It' video then huh. The moustache I suppose always made him look a little older yet now that he is, he looks younger even with it. Weird.

And yeah, I personally always assumed he was single all this time. I'm sure if the dude is happily married that will certainly keep you young as well.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy birthday, oh authorious one!

Sorry i am late Hope you had a great day

Happy Belated Birthday Austruck .... I hope you had a great day!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The Adventure Starts Here!
I did! Yoda came up for a whole day, and we went to the movies, played Clue a few times, and watched The Sopranos before he had to go home. Fun!

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Belated Birthday Linda~
Sounds like you had a nice time.