Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi

Tools    

Its True The Last Jedi wont be the Best out of all 8 Episode Films But Nor was it Transformers 4, and 5, or Batman And Robin level Bad. Trek, Potter Heads and Star Wars die hard fans will love you then turn on you. Im just Lucky enough to Like Most of the Star Wars films. I have been alive since 1978 I get what Star Wars original films are and I excepted those films could never be beaten. But I could except more Stories in that world and its what the new films have done. But If Disney Buckles and caves into Crazy hate then things will get worse not better creatively.

Ive seen that. I think its completely hilarious. And I love that it goes after the movie for its obvious issues while at the same time taking a swing at the Star Wars extremists who are equally annoying. Funny works for me. Not screaming and spitting and cursing over a movie because YOU get to say how it should be not anyone else. Thought the Nostalgia Critic review was pretty funny too. Oh and if you want to see funny check out The Farce Awakens Last Jedi Review Gone Wrong. Side splitting.

Welcome to the human race...
Can't wait for him to bump this thread yet again by posting the CinemaSins video when it drops.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
https://io9.gizmodo.com/simon-pegg-c...for-1824640400

Simon Pegg Claims J.J. Abrams Had a Different Plan for Rey's Parentage Before The Last Jedi

What a mess Rian Johnson has created! LOL
Don’t just blame Johnson solely. I appreciate he was the writer and director but Disney aren’t going to give him full creative control of a multi billion dollar franchise. Look how many directors they “replaced”. They would have given him a laundry list of to dos and to do nots which helped create the chaotic mess the film was. I blame Disney.

After a rewatch yesterday (got the DVD )

I don't see the flack the movie gets tbh.
Not as bad as people say, and I think the DVD has scenes that weren't in the theatrical version.

WARNING: " The character of Rose" spoilers below

Rose though, crashing into Finn because she loves him?
Her reasoning was that she obviously cares for him and that saving those you love is what the Rebellion is all about.

Finn sacrificing himself, would have destroyed the battering cannon and bought some time for the survivors.
Rose though, for all her logic about "saving the people you love", had actually killed the entire Rebellion with one single move.
Bad scene.

I mean, she didn't know that Luke would appear, or that the caves had a tunnel, or that Rey would appear and clear the tunnel out for them to all escape.
And the fact that she and Finn were then sitting directly in front of the enemy, with no weapons or ships (because the crash destroyed their transports), they would have died anyway.

Rose........ most stupid character ever. Even against Jar Jar Binks.
At least Jar Jar's stupidity had a purpose.

Welcome to the human race...

As for Rodent's complaint...

WARNING: "TLJ" spoilers below
I figured it was a case of Rose making the call that Finn wouldn't make it to the inside of the cannon before it went off so she prevented him from sacrificing himself needlessly.

These are gold:

Tht last jedi video is dope, like how he mocks snoke s death which yes, who s snoke? Oh no he dies we don t need to know where he came from....