THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

I think basketball is kind of boring too. It's just a bunch of guys running up and down the court trying to throw the ball through the hoop. It's more fun to play than it is to watch.
Basketball is fun to watch when it's played like this:

Beyond that, no.
And baseball is boring as hell to watch.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Well I was going to watch Sweet Smell of Success, but I couldn't properly focus to watch it and it needs my undivided attention. There's always Monday or Tuesday.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
No, it's fine.

Football has been a major part of my whole life. I was a child in a suburb of Dallas, Texas during the years of the Cowboys dynasty. My first year of peewee football, my team got to playing in Texas Stadium. The same place my dad watched Roger Staubach lead the Cowboys to their glory years of the 70s when he was a kid. He was probably more excited than I was. My team won. We ended up winning a championship that year.

When I was in junior high, I got to watch Vince Young lead my favorite college football team to an undefeated record and a national championship. All the while I lived in a neighboring town of a former rival for my Longhorns.

Football has brought me a lot of joy, and it's allowed me to bond with my dad even though we don't agree on much else. All we really have is football and a similar sense of humor (kind of.)

So it's weird to me when people can't see that.

I lived in the Dallas, TX area for a few years, and all I can say is when it comes to football, those people are crazy. They may as well close all the stores when the Cowboys are playing, because they're pretty empty anyway. (FYI, that's where I was living when I was thrown out of the Super Bowl party.)

I ordered The Flowers of St. Francis today on Amazon, should be coming to my new house on Monday. Will be my first Rossellini film. Looks good.

Let the night air cool you off

Anyway, you're a Bunuel fan. Have you seen The Milky Way? It's one of my favorites by him. I ask because I've been in the mood to watch it all day but I can't because MY SH*T IS ALL PACKED AWAY!
I haven't seen that one yet. I am going to have myself a 60's Bunuel marathon, before list time though.

I lived in the Dallas, TX area for a few years, and all I can say is when it comes to football, those people are crazy. They may as well close all the stores when the Cowboys are playing, because they're pretty empty anyway. (FYI, that's where I was living when I was thrown out of the Super Bowl party.)
Were the Cowboys playing in that particular Super Bowl? I am going to guess not, because I doubt they would have let you finish your theory if they were.

The only Bunuel I've seen is Tristana.
I like Tristana a lot, but it's probably my least favorite Bunuel that I've seen.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Were the Cowboys playing in that particular Super Bowl? I am going to guess not, because I doubt they would have let you finish your theory if they were.

I don't remember who the teams were. It was probably either 1996 or 1997 if that helps. All I remember is that the store that I worked in closed early that day because they couldn't get enough people to work, so one of my co-workers had a Super Bowl party, and everyone was there. I told her that I had no interest in it, but we were good friends, so she insisted that I come to the party anyway.

What would you do if you were asked to give up your dreams for freedom?

What would you do if you were asked to give up your dreams for freedom?
I've not seen that movie since around the time it came out. I think I'll watch it again soon.