If you could see a classic movie In the ‬theater

Tools    

OMG have corrected it

Zenderella I probably won't be down to Melbourne this year

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Zenderella I probably won't be down to Melbourne this year
Another time then

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

Insert something remotely witty here.
Sad?

Yes, a thread with the word "classic" in the title that contains the film Sleepaway Camp is most certainly sad. You've got that right.
Oh, I'm sorry. Do cult films not count? Check your ego at the door, buddy. We're just trying to have a good time here.

I got to see one, Alien, when it was re released a few years back. Absolutely wonderful getting to see it on the big screen. Went with a friend who had never seen it, so they got to see it first time on the cinema screen, very jealous lol.
That sounds awesome.

Lawrence of Arabia, no question. Not only is it one of my favourites but it's the one that would surely benefit the most from being on the big screen.

I would love to see Jaws on a big screen. It was out before I was born so I didn't get the chance.
RoboCop obviously too. I was too young when it came out for me to see it at the cinema.

Others:
Psycho
Rear Window
The Birds
Rocky
Alien
Predator
The Terminator
T2
Ghostbusters
Unforgiven

Plus a few John Wayne films: The Cowboys, True Grit, The Sons Of Katie Elder...

I've heard that watching Pulp Fiction on the big screen makes a huge difference, so probably that.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Seeing Satantango on the big screen would be a lifetime experience!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Taxi Driver
Seven Samurai
Blue Velvet
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
Oh heck yeah. Seeing Blue Velvet in a theatre would be astounding, as would seeing Taxi Driver.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Raiders of the Lost Ark would be an amazing film to see in the theatre as would any of the original Star Wars films.

Look at Rodent... bursting to say Young Guns, but too embarrassed by it. Oops, I'm breaking my promise.