Do you ever imagine if John had lived? (I'm sure you do.)
Do you think he and Yoko would still be together?
What kind of projects would he have worked on?
Do you think he would've talked to Paul?
Do you think he would've tried for a reunion (or even been open to the idea) before George died?
Well, like I said I think I could write a book on John, or at least an essey, as arrogant as that may sound.

First of, of course I don't buy this COMPLETE ******** that MDC was a loonie fan who killesd him. Effectively, yes. But he was manipulated by the administration or whoever, the fat bastards, in short. There are nuts like that. You think money is the greatest evil? No, Sir. It is, but the greatest evil is to ruin one self, and that's exactly what eats people alive. MDC was mad and actually wanted to go to prison. John became a threat. to the establishment,because he could move people, get them going, or even worse start a revolution. Which could maybe potentialy even overthrow the goverment. The logical conclusion? He must die.

Also, I bet the records sale went berzerk right after, but even that was probably kept from the media. He became a "legend". Ah! Well, I MUST buy HIS or THE BEATLES record, don't I? Who's the first profitant? Yoko Ono. Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr.

But most of all, I came to the conclusion that unfortunately even he himself was evil. He was the most anti-Christ in history. There can be only one, and his name is Jesus Christ. He himself said "either you're for me, or you're against me". It's there in Matthew's Gospel - before he returns for the 2nd time, he said himself ther will be the false prophet. I don't see who can that be if not John. Remember that the devil seduces, and what better way than throughmusic, the most beautiful thing man kind has ever created.