G.I Joe

→ in
Tools    

Horrible movie. Especially for the 30-somethings like myself.It's like The Mummy with a few more actors added. And please stop trying to push your PC opinions down our throat (The ripcord/scarlet relationship). She was with Snakeyes in the cartoon/comics anways.

I guess he/she gets a point for putting it in the right section. Or did you move it here?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Here's my review, for what it's worth...

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009)

Ah yes, summer blockbusters. They are a form of escapism from reality for 2-3 hours. Ok, some take the escapism more literally than others, case in point, G.I. Joe. Of course, if you like things like bad acting, unrealistic effects and a means for merchandising at every turn, this might just be your movie.
READ MORE...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I went to see this last night...

Now I know to listen to spudracer ahead of time

professional fool
I think it was very appropriate that the brunette and the redhead kicked all ass, and the blonde got stabbed in the heart! Muahahaha...

There seemed to be mixed reviews about this movie. I personally haven't seen it yet. But I was expecting it to be really good since the trailer looked amazing.

Someone link me to a review that has a POSITIVE outlook on this movie. I hope it's not getting mixed reviews, maybe from people who just like effects becuase other than that, it's awful.

Still bitter about this movie and I won't stop putting it down.

Ehh, it was okay. I think the commercialized an old American too much, but other then that it was fine.

it was not as terrible as I expected but its pretty poor

Effect are very good...

My kid loved this movie...and daddy too)

Controversy has followed “G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra” ever since the film sprinted into production early last year amid writer strike restrictions, with fans feverishly voicing their objections to the director, the fetish-wear costume design, and character arc alterations.