First Movie You Loved

Tools    

Lets put a smile on that block
Hmmm probably Beauty and the Beast or The Goonies. I used to watch these over and over and over. Gawd bless em!

You ready? You look ready.
The first movie I can remember that I loved was Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I don't remember exactly. Disney cartoon movies, probably. Alice In Wonderland, Sleeping Beauty, Lady & The Tramp... I loved those. I also loved the 1980's Little Shop of Horrors. Then of course there were the Nightmare On Elm Street, Friday the 13th, Texas Chainsaw Massacre films which I saw when I was a young kid. And probably The Wizard of Oz.

The first movie that I really loved was Gremlins. But the second probably would have been Dirty Dancing.

Phantom of the Opera

what can I say? I'm a sucker for Andy Webber.

Annie, the musical.

rhymes with Goebbels
jungle book, possibly darby o'gill and the little people

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
I, to this day, do not love many movies. I really like some, but there are very few that I love. With that said, the first movie I ever loved was Braveheart, followed by American History X and those are the only two movies I can think of right now that I love. I feel that both of those movies are "Must see"

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
cant remember the exact first one but it was probably one of the films i watched over and over as a kid. Stuff like Labryinth (sp?), Never Ending Story, Ewoks:Battle for Endor or disney classics. A definate would have to be dirty dancing though. Nobody puts baby in the corner.

i know i know i know everyone is going to think that my choice is lame, however, i could humm the star wars theme song before i could talk. I'm only 23 years old

ff

The first movie that I really really loved was a Sylvester Stallone's one ... Over The Top for many reasons.

The stuntman of CbK
For me, it was Aladdin.

Movie Forums Member
Dazed and Confused............Soooo Great!!!!!!!

The Goonies and Weird Science (plastic tubes and pots and pans..)

The Lion King~I was real little

The Matric.. Great movie