Television Tab

Tools    

He'd be well retired in the real NHS!
I do watch it now and again, so I will watch it specially if it could be Charlie's demise. I like him. Remember him in the Long Good Friday ? Cracking film

One of my favourite films and it always tickles me to see him there. Speaking of that film, I was watching The TV That Made Me yesterday and they had a clip of Crown Court with Bob Hoskins in the dock.

Funny you should say that, I've just started watching season 1 . I'd not bothered with it till the other night when I had nothing to watch , now I'm on episode 4 as we speak. It's very silly, but somehow quite watchable

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Watching Peaky Blinders on Netflix-- most excellent show set in post-WW1 England about the Shelby family of gangsters. Really enjoying it.

Welcome to the human race...
Anybody watching Aquarius?
I watched the first episode earlier tonight. It's passable, but I'll see if it improves.

I like Aquarius. It's got room for improvement, but I like the aesthetic. It reminds me of Zodiac.

The end of the first episode of season 2 of The Strain was wonderfully ridiculous. I just started laughing the moment I realised who the feelers were.

I like Aquarius. It's got room for improvement, but I like the aesthetic. It reminds me of Zodiac.
Never bothered seeing it on television. The entire season was available to stream since the show began on NBC.

Casualty!
WARNING: "awww" spoilers below
they brought Duffy back..talk about pulling on heartstrings

Has anyone seen the second episode of Fear the Walking Dead? I thought it was solid throughout, although I liked the first episode a little bit more.

Has anyone seen the second episode of Fear the Walking Dead? I thought it was solid throughout, although I liked the first episode a little bit more.
I did see it. It was very well done and extremely gripping. The series seems to have potential and hopefully they keep up the great work.