Favorite TV of the 2000s

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Cheers HK I love those shows they are awesome I love Brian Blessed in the red power ranger outfit on Unbeatable Banzuke it cracks me up everytime I see it!

If it's on when I'm channel surfing, I'll watch it. It's interesting what sort of crazy obstacles they come up with. Also it's fun to watch people fail.

Just came across this thread.

1. "The Sopranos"
2. "Curb Your Enthusiasm"
3. "Arrested Development"
4. "Deadwood"
5. "The Office"
6. "Peep Show"
7. "Slings & Arrows"
8. "Weeds"
9. "The Colbert Report"
10. "Breaking Bad"
11. "Spaced"
12. "30 Rock"

My honorable mentions that just missed the cut would be "The Office" (U.S.), "Psych", "Strangers with Candy", "Huff", "Law & Order: Criminal Intent", "Scrubs" and "Andy Richter Controls the Universe".
Great list. "Slings & Arrows" and "The Colbert Report" are the only shows from your top 12 I haven't seen, but I either really like or love all the others. But I'm curious, Holden, what do you not like about "The Wire"?

As for my favorites... "The Sopranos", "The Wire" and "Curb Your Enthusiasm" are definitely my top three. Followed by "Freaks & Geeks" (if you'd count it), "Deadwood", "Scrubs", both versions of "The Office", "How I Met Your Mother", "Spaced" and "Breaking Bad".

Also, I've recently been watching "Community" and "Modern Family", both new favorites of mine that never fail to make me laugh.

Suppose my favorites are comedy-heavy too.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.

1. Arrested Development
2. The Wire
3. Robot Chicken
4. That '70's Show
5. Lost
6. Sons Of Anarchy
7. My Family
8. Everybody Loves Raymond
9. Death Note
10. Deadwood

I don't watch much TV, but I have recently become addicted to The Sopranos.

How far into it are you, Hitch? I finished seaon 4 episode 10 this week.

I think the thing I like most about the series is that, so far at least, it's been uniformly good. No real peaks or troughs, IMO, just consistantly very good.

Prison Break, Dexter, Arrested Development, Breaking Bad, Malcolm in the Middle, Sons of Anarchy, Undeclared

I still have to see a lot of shows like The Wire, The Sopranos, The Shield, Six Feet Under, Lost.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Angel
Time, Gentlemen Please
Supernatural
Life On Mars
Ashes To Ashes
Dexter
The Wire
CSI
Life
The Murder Game
Pushing Daisies
House
Top Gear
The Supersizers Go/Eat...
Dollhouse
Scrubs (up until about season 5)
The Tribe
Amazon
Big Brother (first three series)
Underbelly
Mock The Week
8 Out Of 10 Cats
QI
Room 101
Absolutle Power
Suburban Shootout
Live At The Apollo
Eggheads
Lie To Me
Come Dine With Me
Criminal Minds
Gavin & Stacey
A History Of Britain
Dead Ringers
Outnumbered
Garth Marenghi's Dark Place
Phoenix Nights
Everybody Loves Raymond
Sex And The City
ER
South Park
Bones
Monk
Fringe
I like Underbelly as well, but I liked A Tale Of Two Cities more (that is if we are talking about the Australian true crime series).

Indeed I was. I've not yet seen any of the other Underbelly seasons, as they're yet to air over here.

Does anyone else in the UK remember The Murder Game? I bloody loved that.