The MoFo Millenium Top 100 Countdown

→ in
Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
It's Saturday Night. She is probably at some club taking hard drugs.

She might be, but what's that got to do with Brod?
Wut?!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
brod isnt a broad.

savvy

# 96
O Brother, Where Art Thou?
(2000, Coen Brothers)

39 points

brod isnt a broad.

savvy
What is she then? a transexual?

ZOMG I'm so embarressed.

I assumed that Brod's avatars were of Brod.

and in the middle of all this epic confusion we have the next film lol.

# 95
Master and Commander:
The Far Side of the World
(2003, Weir)

39 points

As much as I've enjoyed some of the Coen brothers other comedies, I just could never get into O Brother.

I'm a big fan of Russell Crowe and I enjoy Master and Commander, but it did not make my list.

Master and Commander as voted for by me again. #2 on my list.(24 points)

Maybe the film that I have watched most often in the past 5 years, I just never seem to tire of it. Better than Gladiator I reckon.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I certainly enjoy both of those flicks. To quote Harry Lime, "You guys suck!" Nothing from my list yet but I don't really care. I put some unique films on there. I think every one of these should be watched by everyone, especially people who have seen them and weren't impressed.

Even those too. Maybe you should watch them with some of your simpler friends?
What is this I don't even

Really I don't mind Bourne Identity, decent book too. I suppose it being at 100 isn't bad, but I don't quite understand why Avengers films are that enjoyable, even for the child in me. At least the comics had identity, the films are just phoned in. Specifically, I've never really liked Jon Favreau anyway.

Sweet, I finally saw one. It didn't make my list but O'Brother was good. Even though the Coen Brothers admitted never reading the Odessy. I bet No country will also make the list, even if I really don't want it to. And if I'm not the only one who ranked it in my lists top 5 True Grit should also make it