Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Silent Movie (1976)

This looks like a movie I will very much enjoy.

Fried Green Tomatoes (1991)

It's on TV this evening, so I figured I could watch it with my sister. Maybe I'll enjoy it.

And if there's any time left:

Carnal Knowledge (1971)

This looks extremely interesting. Mike Nichols directing Jack Nicholson in a psychosexual drama? I can't see myself not liking this.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
As it arrived this morning, 'The Return of the Living Dead'

Finished here. It's been fun.

I think I've seen snippets of it a couple years back, but I can't remember too much so I reckon I watch this Horror classic.

I'd like to see you rate this after watching it as well!
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

I think I've seen snippets of it a couple years back, but I can't remember too much so I reckon I watch this Horror classic.
One of my all time favorites. It would be hard for someone to love it as much as me since I saw it at my first trip to the drive-in when it was out. So it's also somewhat sentimental for me.

Piece of fluff, Playing for Keeps. Gerard Butler, Jessica Biel, Dennis Quaid, a few other big names. Totally predictable, but a few chuckles. Sometimes these movies can be saved by the performance of a charming young actor, but the kid was just OK.
Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain ... only straw. Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain? Scarecrow: I don't know. But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they? Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
I did watch this:

Tomorrow (tonight, really) I'll be watching this:

Reviews