I'm Leaving/I'm coming back

Tools    

Well I am back early...had a fight with some friends, major drama. So I escaped and came home. I am also sick with a Christmas cold

back from new york and new years eve in times square!

it was insane. Times Square is glory even aside from new years night..so it was just fantastic.
How was your new years?

it was insane. Times Square is glory even aside from new years night..so it was just fantastic.
How was your new years?
I went to the beach with some friends to watch the We drank and had a really nice time

I will likely be away for awhile longer as I just got back from dealing with a family crisis and now school started back up...and I may have to go back to my hometown again to deal with this situation. I am almost ready to disown my entire family!

I will likely be away for awhile longer as I just got back from dealing with a family crisis and now school started back up...and I may have to go back to my hometown again to deal with this situation. I am almost ready to disown my entire family!

Hugs... Families can be a pain in the arse sometimes... Come back as soon as you can... we've been missing you around here...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I'm not leaving or coming back.
OR fading out.
Or resisting fading out.
But a couple people have asked where I've been, and it's all down to working a lot. I'll be back around when I have a little more time.

Out of the blue and into the black
You pay for this, but they give you that
And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black.

to you sweetie

sorry gummo, hope everything works out!

i hope everything works out for you gummo

i've been here and gone a few times...i had a very busy 2007 and not much luck mixed in...i am looking to a fresh start for 2008

Lets put a smile on that block
Good luck with that Susan, hope you get what you want.