What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

S
I am trying to decide what movie to watch tonight. It's Jason and my 6 year anniversary today!!!
Congratualtions

Hell, you can tell I was distracted with my problem. Happy Anniversary, woman! Thanks for the *If you could have* offer Caity, but you best get to the store, before you starve to death. Thanks for the comment, Nebs!

So yeah Gummo, breaks are rare, with my luck. I usually just make fun of the bulk of my bad luck. It is daily, and I'm not whistling Dixie. People messing up my accounts, something or other. Always something I have to fix, get back in order. Things forever break around here, as well. I can't tell you how many computer parts I have been through in the past 2-3 years, but there have been 3-4 vacuums, 1 shampooer, 1 microwave, 1 big screen TV, 1 receiver for the system, 1 dual head tape player, 2-3 DVD players, 5 or so VCRs, a truck, a car, and now the jeep, although that is starting to look hopeful *knock on wood*, and so on. I am sure I am forgetting something. So between people forever ****ing me over, and things breaking, etc, etc, etc . . . I am surprised I am still sane, although I usually laugh about a lot of these things anymore. Maybe that's a sign of something. One friend had said, "You are the unluckiest bitch I have ever met. How can you be so unlucky?" Then my other friend, with not such a funny comment, actually said, "I see what you go through, usually on a daily basis, and I can't help but wonder how come you haven't killed yourself yet!"

So, if it's electronic, keep it the hell away from me. Oh, and a few nights ago, I shocked myself with the Christmas lights. It kind of scared the **** out of me then, but now I can laugh. hehehe It's a funny sensation, it is.

Still want me at your wedding?!?

LOL, yes I still want you at my wedding. I'll just keep you away from ALL things electronic.
I am now wondering if you have an electrical problem in the wiring of your house....though that wouldn't explain the jeep....unless you had it plugged in over night.

I had a lovely anniversary. We ordered pizza, watched a movie and played kinky games

Then my other friend, with not such a funny comment, actually said, "I see what you go through, usually on a daily basis, and I can't help but wonder how come you haven't killed yourself yet!"
very tactful of her

Im eating the worlds greatest hot dog with onion, sauce and widdle bacon bits. Im sure Ive lost five years off my life eating this fatty heavenly snack

Nope, I don't have to plug any of my vehicles up. Some guy is coming over tomorrow, though, to plug something into the computer, and it will say what is wrong. That's as far as my knowledge on the subject goes.

Thanks Nebs, and it was a man. I usually hang out with men, although that brings up another charming line some of them have said to me . . . "You do know why most of your friends are guys, right?"

This may explain why I'm my own best friend right now. hehe

I'm drinking hot white chocolate, and wondering why it's still brown.

I'm drinking hot white chocolate, and wondering why it's still brown.

I am cooking all morning and preparing for Jason's dad's visit with his evil step mother lol. [no she won't see this ]

I am cooking all morning and preparing for Jason's dad's visit with his evil step mother lol. [no she won't see this ]
I just emailed her the link.

Wow, in-law, and step mom, all rolled into one. Run while you can!

Watching my kitten eat the rest of my banana and mayo sandwich... and yes, I do feed him kitty food... he just likes to check out what ever I eat too...

I'm also wondering if all step-mothers are evil... seems so many are referred to as such....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Thanks Nebs, and it was a man. I usually hang out with men, although that brings up another charming line some of them have said to me . . . "You do know why most of your friends are guys, right?"
Oh, now it all makes sense

Coffee and watching Countryfile, seriously considering tidying my room rather than starting my essay. Yeah, I'm going to whine about the fact the biggest task of my life right now is writing a glorified book report. That's the student's prerogative.

Checking out my tolerance to alcohol....

Yeah... that again....

They are going to have to let me go back to work soon.... I'm so bored I've been making goofy sentences out of the usernames of the MoFo's who had birthdays today...

The dazed and confused Turkeybird with thunderbuns named Petepap from Roswell met a killerontheroad named shadymaggot who was trying to steal a missile…

They are going to have to let me go back to work soon.... I'm so bored

Me too....Is this worth it?

finding some new nice songs.. not updated lately..

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've just had guy in doing an asbestos survey and, when he saw the cupboards full of DVDs, announced that he's a screenwriter who's had a movie at the Derry film festival (a pretty good Independent gig) and was an extra in Breakfast on Pluto.

The bombing scene, if anyone's interested. I, apparently, wasn't interested enough - I told him that I owned the DVD and he just stood there, probably waiting for me to stick it in my player and fast forward to his moment of glory.

I'm afraid I don't play ball like that. Nice bloke, though.

aww... Tatty.... you need some Christmas spirit... or would that be spirits....

Right now I am trying to figure out my X-mas list... I have no idea if I am done or not....

You ready? You look ready.
Shower, chores, work.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza