2004 MTV Movie Awards

Tools    

Ugh, MTV is so poo. Everyone gets awards these days for....everything really. Meh, if Brad Pitt is there and Johnny Depp, i might watch it for eye candy...otherwise...major suckage.

A system of cells interlinked
I attempted watching a few minutes of this....did anyone else find the little CGI catagory animations....unsettling? They were twisted and strange. The show bit, big time.

Originally Posted by Sedai
I attempted watching a few minutes of this....did anyone else find the little CGI catagory animations....unsettling? They were twisted and strange. The show bit, big time.
I gotta agree the animations didn't really make since and only gave me nightmares. I was glad to see Kill Bill vol. 1 winning three awards. And of course Jack Black had to win best comedic performance. Other than that I hated everything MTV had to say.

Originally Posted by Hondo333
17 in 2 months, I wouldn't call all teenagers teenyboppers. That’s like saying all Arabs are terrorists, all southerners are in the KKK, All black people are drug addicts, woman are only good at cooking and cleaning and gay people are paedophiles. Its predigest.

Teenyboppers are the epitome of everything I despise.
I have 5 children, and most of them are into fad type things, I say most, my youngest daughter is into rebelling against anything that anyone else likes. So I am asking should I be ashamed of them or despise them? I think it is normal if you ask me and nothing about it compares them to a terrorist, KKK, etc... and if teenyboppers are representive of "everything" you despise, there is alot left out there that you should despise my friend. Please dont take this too seriously I am not trying to start an argument or anything, I just took it a bit personal even though I am sure you didnt mean it directed towards my kids.

The breakthrough female animation, did anyone know what that wa all about, by the way, I was watching for Johnny Depp and Geoffrey Rush only.

Originally Posted by jrs
I was looking forward to watching this, but I fell asleep at 6:00 P.M. ...I was so tired from work. I'm glad The Mtv Movie Awards is on again this weekend. .
As well as every night until they come up with a show about a horrible, washed up, "rock" star plays crappy music vidoes...Oh wait. Mtv doesn't play music...my bad.
"What you have lost will not be returned to you. It will always be lost. You're left with only your scars to mark the void. All you can choose to do is go on or not. But if you go on, it's knowing you carry your scars with you." -Charles Frazier

"I would kill someone in front of their own mama for a ten speed. And if anyone testifies against me I'll gouge their eyes out."