21 December 2012 = Doomsday?

Tools    

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
Hi,

Everybody heere has heared about all the 2012 fuzz and that the end of the world is near and stuff, what do you think is true? I don't know a lot about why and how the world is supposed to end in 2012, but appearantly even scientists are in on this one.

I find it personally hard to believe that in 3 years the world or mankind will be destroyed. I really hope nothing will happen, and personally, I don't think anything will happen just because a few indians have a codex that says so. I just hope that soon we will make contact with friendly aliens who will save us all and give us a better life.

What do you believe? If someone can also explain what is supposed to happen on 21/12/'12, please explain. Saw some stuff on the internet, but I didn't understand it.

So, tell us what you think!

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club

Welcome to the human race...
But in all seriousness, who knows? I haven't looked into it too much. It doesn't bear much thinking about.

Hell, I go through every day half-expecting the universe to collapse and all matter to cease existing.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Disaster will occur in the form of a movie aptly titled 2012.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Welcome to the human race...
I think it's because the Mayan calender runs out on that exact date. The logic is that since the calendar runs out completely, it marks the end of time. Since time no longer exists, it stands to reason that there isn't a world left for it where it can exist - hence why the world will stop existing.

Admittedly, it sounds ridiculous when you put it that way, but you never know.

You want to post like me?
No you never know, but if that's the reasoning then it could might as well be 15 minutes from now. You know, I think the world is going to end in 15 minutes...
Because I just made a calendar that ends in 15 minutes... 14.

What are you gonna do? Round numbers are dangerous! A number with a lot of the same numbers is dangerous! The number 666 is dangerous! And for some reason the number 23 is dangerous!
Oh and Obama is of course the devil.

we're just a though bunch of creatures to destroy, everytime something tries to break us down, we keep crawling back!
"If God truly created life in his own image - I say that God is a cockroach".

"If God truly created life in his own image - I say that God is a cockroach".
To quote Tony Montana: "I bury those ****ing cockroaches!"

Why do people even worry about this stuff? If and when the world ends, you're going to end with it (if you're still alive to see it). It's not like you can escape it.
Idd, I think it's ok if we all die together, now let's hope there is no God, or else we're screwed (most of us)

Hey, Brother Blue, now, they were humble, honorable, human sacrificing bushmen, if we can't trust them about the future, who can we trust?