The Official Pot Thread

Tools    

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
Hi,

I was wondering, who here smokes or has smoked pot? What is your opinion on the legalization of pot? Why do you smoke it? Etc.

For myself, I smoke pot on a regular basis. I often do it with friends who have it, I have bought it only once, 3 grams, 15 euros, never bought it again. As soon as I had it I realized I couldn't roll a joint, so now I just smoke it with friends who can. I really think it should be legalized, it is already legal to have 3 grams when you are 18 yrs old here, but in the USA for example, it's crazy how long you go to jail for dealing pot. It's a recreation drug, not a gateway drug. Why do I smoke it? It's relaxing, it feels good, plus it's good before you go to bed.

Tell us your story.

Greetz
Spikez

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
I'm pretty much the same, can't roll Js either. I dunno about it not being a gateway drug though, a lot of my friends who smoke a lot of green have experimented with MDMA (as have I) and Coke.

I smoke it cos when you're baked you're chilled out and it's so relaxing and jokes just sitting round smoking Js with mates.

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
I did use the search function, but I originally wanted to start a drugs thread, and I didn't find anything about that, I changed my mind and made it a pot thread, but forgot to use the search function again, I apologize.

Greetz
Spikez

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but why do you have the need to sign every post you make? I mean, I know your username is spikez, it's right above your post. Doesn't it get kinda tiresome to write that on every. single. post? I never quite understood what that's all about...:\

A system of cells interlinked
Thread closed - We have a lengthy discussion on the subject, already.