The Longest Thread..... EVER!!!!

Tools    

hmmm you're ahead of me!

And here it is! Zeiken's allustrious 400th post. This is quite the event! Most people dont celebrate their hundreds', but hey, i figure we might as well have a bit of fun.
So, in honor of this magical event, i guess i should do something memorable.......umm..........

Yeah, so i think im in love with eliza dushku. Seriously. Sure, shes a bombshell, and everybody thinks she's amazing, but ya know when you get that feeling? ya know, when you would just to anything to bone her. Thats a special feeling, ya know? lol. Alright, that was a little out of taste. But wait....this is the longest thread ever, nobody cares. In that case, here is my official proposal to Eliza Dushku-

Eliza, my love, in case you happen upon this small little internet hangout, i want you to know that im in love with you! I close my eyes, and imagine us on a beach, as the moon illuminates the breaking waves. I will take you in my arms, dip you down, look deeply into your dark, wonderful eyes- and once again profess my undying love for my one true souldmate! There is no word in klingon for the emotion that im feeling- and i dont believe that the tounges of elves, dwarves, or man can fully express how i feel! Would you please have sex----errr........would you marry me?
-Zeiken
Oh- and one more thing. Snootch to the Nootch.

Originally Posted by Zeiken
And here it is! Zeiken's allustrious 400th post.

Yeah, so i think im in love with eliza dushku. Seriously. Sure, shes a bombshell, and everybody thinks she's amazing, but ya know when you get that feeling? ya know, when you would just to anything to bone her. Thats a special feeling, ya know? lol. Alright, that was a little out of taste. But wait....this is the longest thread ever, nobody cares. In that case, here is my official proposal to Eliza Dushku-

Eliza, my love, in case you happen upon this small little internet hangout, i want you to know that im in love with you! I close my eyes, and imagine us on a beach, as the moon illuminates the breaking waves. I will take you in my arms, dip you down, look deeply into your dark, wonderful eyes- and once again profess my undying love for my one true souldmate! There is no word in klingon for the emotion that im feeling- and i dont believe that the tounges of elves, dwarves, or man can fully express how i feel! Would you please have sex----errr........would you marry me? .
That is close to obsession, you stalker you, congratulations.

good job zieken but looks ike im winning the race to be the 64th memeber to hit 500 posts.

You ready? You look ready.
I"m Going To King Aruther!!!!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by John McClane
I"m Going To King Aruther!!!!
Sounds like a Rip Off of King *Arthur*
"What you have lost will not be returned to you. It will always be lost. You're left with only your scars to mark the void. All you can choose to do is go on or not. But if you go on, it's knowing you carry your scars with you." -Charles Frazier

"I would kill someone in front of their own mama for a ten speed. And if anyone testifies against me I'll gouge their eyes out."

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by jrs
Holy Shnikees!
I'm a maniac, maniac on the floor,
And I'm dancing like I've never danced before.
I'm a maniac, maniac at your love,
And I'm dancing like I've never danced before
Really? Aww, how nice.