Star Wars 2

Tools    

Anyone got any interesting info on this ? I just watched Phantom Menace again, I'm looking forward to Episode 2 :-)

-James

Plain and simple...in this movie you'll see Anakin as a young man, and you'll see shade of Darth Vader within him...the full transformation will not be completed until Episode 3.

In addition, you'll probably see some romantic sparks between Anakin and the Queen...not sure how far Episode 2 will go...these are all based on books, but I can't say for sure whether or not they'll correctly "line up" each movie with each book...might be a bit off...IE: we might see Anakin marry in this film, or we might not even see any romance between the two at all save for a bit at the end...all depends on how Lucas feels about it.

I don't know if we'll see a new actor step in to play Obi-Wan Kenobi...I hope they find a way to use Ewan McGregor again, he was fabulous in that role.

You can also expect to see the partial transformation of the Imperial Senate now that Palpatine (AKA "The Emperor" AKA "The Master Sith") has control...you'll see the evil "Empire" that we're familiar with in Episodes 4, 5, and 6 start to take shape, and you'll also see the Jedi as a whole start to die out.

Originally posted by TWTCommish
I hope they find a way to use Ewan McGregor again, he was fabulous in that role.
Wait and see mate, just wait and see

Yup, he'll be in the sequel - no idea if he'll be in the third really, but I think he will - call it instinct.

I think Episode II will be another good movie that cannot live up to its dizzying hype - just as Episode I was.

The problem here is that the first were revolutionary action movies and broke new groud - these movies are plenty exciting, but people have built up impossible standards - they want something totally new and amazing AGAIN. It's unreasonable...IMO.

That said, Episode I was not the best, nor the worst of the 4 movies so far.

My rank?

- Episode 4 - A New Hope
- Episode 6 - Return of the Jedi
- Episode 1 - The Phantom Meance
- Episode 5 - The Empire Strikes Back

Interesting...

Most critics and people I talk to rate Empire Strikes Back as the best. But you rated it as the worst. I have never ever ever heard that one before.

My ranking...

1 Empire Strikes Back
2 A new Hope
3 Return of the Jedi
4 Phantom Menace

Well, it's not totally fair - one of my gripes is that it's in the middle...doesn't have a normal ending in that respect. I've only seen it maybe once - perhaps I should stop and watch it all...

Maybe I'm just insane. All I remember about Epside 5 is that I thought it was less exciting than the others...maybe I should watch it now, older, and less likely to complain of boredom.

Yeah, now you're talking. Much younger audiences (pre-teen) like the Return of the Jedi best out of 4, 5, and 6. Now that you are older, you should enjoy Empire Strikes Back much better. Even when 4, 5, and 6 were re-released into the theatres a little while back, Empire Strikes Back got the best reviews and made the most money out of the three.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Hey Chris, I know your obsessed with Star Wars, I just downloaded the Episode 2 trailer and was just wondering if you've seen it? I thought it was a bogus trailer at first but it looks very authentic and pretty cool.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
lol, These people are really good at what they've done. I've picked out how they did everything though. Pretty funny. First time I watched it I thought it was real.

Good job whoever made this!